Thread: These all real?

hotshotzalot is offline New Member

These all real?

Ive known my source for years and am confident this is all real, but this Humabol stuff i've heard alot of different opinions about.. He says its really good and told me to add it to the cycle.. My source has everything except Nolvadex and Clomid so Im stuck for starting this cycle right now, but want to make sure its real...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails These all real?-picture-002.jpg   These all real?-picture-004.jpg   These all real?-picture-005.jpg  

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Why add stuff that you dont know what it is

And ps...wrong forum

The first one is Teston QV 200 (Cypionate ), the second is Russian Dianabol , and the third is Humabol.... Its a steroid question so I thought i'd post it here?

nottobig is offline Junior Member
    I don't know about the other stuff in your pictures but I did get two bottles of the Humabol from a source about five years ago. I could be wrong but I think they are d-bol's from Greece. I didn't gain much size from them but I did gain a good deal of strength. Are they little white tabs that are smaller then children aspirin?

If I remember correct it came in a box with an instructional insert discribing the product and saying it should be used for children who are undersized.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    the first 2 are legit, never seen a pic of the third...i would have to say its real, cause the other two are as well...i can check later on when i get off work too..

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    staring a cycle without PCT is bad news. even if he says he will get it soon. its just bad JUJU.

I just pulled this info off a web site called www.druginfo.net I hope this helps a little.

Question: I just recently bought some d-bol. I asked around and found out that it could be counterfiet. Its called HUMABOL (methandrostenolone ) 5 mg tabs. It is made in Greece by: Rickit & Colman E.P.E. Saint-Gall, Switzerland. Everything seems legit except for a spelling mistake "Given only be medical prescription or a physiclan. Store in a cool and dry place, below 30 degrees Celsius. As you can see "physiclan" is the typo. The tabs are white, about 7 mm in diameter and 2 mm thick with one stripe across. I heard that dianabol is one of the most counterfiet drugs next to deca .

Answer: There are numerous problems with using illegal steroid drugs. The major ones are the potential changes to your body and life that are irreversible. Counterfeit drugs that are not manufactured to quality standards are another. Using illegal steroids will produce little of lasting benefit and could produce serious long term problems

Yes it does come with a panthlet that explains it can be used for children without growth, etc... He said these will increase strength and enurance in the gym incredibily... Kind of like a pill ta get u pumped before gym... He said they are similar to Methyltest... I will never start a cycle without PCT... Just I have no source for it right now... Soon I hope..

Sounds exactly the same as the ones I used so you should be good to go. One thing though, I lost most of the stregth gains about a week or two after I stopped using them. At the time I had little knowledge of AS and just ran them by themselves, which I would not advise doing.

Thread Information