max-it is offline Member

Exclamation Anyone else have trouble sleeping on test??

Ever since my test kicked in I have had trouble falling asleep at night. Once I fall asleep I sleep through the night but where I used to be able to lie down in bed and fall alseep within 20 minutes, now it takes me more than an hour to get to sleep. Anyone else experienced this? If so, what did you do to help with getting to sleep?

Taking Test Depot 500mg/wk

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Im on Ultra Test (cyp,Enth, Prop) and I fall asleep fine. What time are you going to sleep? What are you eating or drinking before you go to sleep? That may be your issue right there...

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    What time are you going to sleep? What are you eating or drinking before you go to sleep? That may be your issue right there...
    I usually go to sleep arround 9:30PM. I have recently switched to drinking Green Tea in the evening from Gatorade, didn't want the sugar. My eating habits have not changed, eat normal dinner around 7:00PM. Usually chicken with a carb and vegetable. Think its the Green tea?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    ah those restless nights... its completely natural during the first few weeks of your cycle bro. just wait until you can't sleep and when you do you wake up sweating like its goin out of style. but anyways, this usually occurs due to your body attempting to adjust to the new elevated test levels. it'll subside soon enough

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    yea me! i have a hell of a time sleepin on test

Yeup it may be the Green Tea. How long have you been drinking Green Tea? Ive been drinking it for 2 years now, just b/c I love it and I guess my body has gotten so acustomed to the caffeine I drink it right beofre I go to bed. Green Tea is great for you, and your joints, but it also contains caffeine. Try to drink it 2 hours or more before you go to sleep. Like SCOTTIEGER54 said "its completely natural during the first few weeks of your cycle bro" ...

Blondeman is offline New Member
    I have the same problem im on 500mg of test enth a week and I lie
    awake for hours at night ! Ive started taking nytol to knock me out.
    Other than that the test is making me feel great.

max-it is offline Member
    Thanks for the advice. I'm glad to hear that others enjoy Green tea, I was afraid I was turning into a f****** metaphysical freak, whats next crystals on my gym bag?

Thanks for the info on the test, now that I know its somewhat normal I can "rest easy"

Yeah no problem, I thought I was afreak as well for drinking so much Green Tea. I usually drink about 64 oz of it.. =) Its real good for you! Dont worry about it most teas have caffeine, if you like green tea you should try some black tea as well, my second choice. Doesnt have the many benefits of the green tea but its a good second choice!

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    i had terrible problems falling asleep, try taking 6-9mgs of melatonin, it seemed to worked for me and its super cheep

I have no trouble falling asleep, the problem is when i get woken up several times a night by a raging hard-on!

blah-blah is offline Junior Member
    test e and fina....WHAT THE HELL IS SLEEP??????

Thread Information