Thread: Bad Injection?

vestax is offline Member

Question Bad Injection?

I took my third shot of sust in my right glut- its more sore than the other ones and theres some kind of lump there- someone told me it might be something called an abcyst from not injecting into the muscle properly- there is nothign visible to the eye but i can clearly feel it with my hand. anybody know what this might be?
    thanks in advance.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you massage after you inject? Could be a lump of oil. What size pin did you use?

vestax is offline Member
    3cc, 22 guage i think and im shooting sust- never happened before- i didnt massage it so much this time though could that be it?

SKiN is offline Member
    Put some heat to it and massage the site till it goes away, if not u got a prob....

vestax is offline Member
    its not a huge lump i just wanted to make sure my health wasnt in jeopardy- what is the most serious thing that could have happened?

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    3cc, 22 guage i think and im shooting sust- never happened before- i didnt massage it so much this time though could that be it?
    How long was the pin, 1.5" I am assuming. Yeah messaging should help and like Tough said heat. If you have an abcess your question would of been written with more urgency. lol. It would be hot and have symptoms of an infection.

vestax is offline Member
    ya its not like that its just sore- what exactly is an abcyst? its a 1inch pin going in though

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    1inch pin going in though
    BINGO We have a winner. You need a 1.5 inch for the glute to make sure you are all the way in the muscle.

www.siteinjections.com

vestax is offline Member
    are you serious? ive been using the 1" the whole time what does that mean has the gear still been getting into my system? where is another easy site the glute doesnt seem to bug me at all im paranoid about nerves/blood vessels. can't even give myself the pin i need a bud to do it. 1.5" is ****ing huge though isnt it?

SKiN is offline Member
    Well it wouldnt hurt to get a smaller gauge needle.... 22 is pretty big. Try shooting you quads... Its pretty hard to hit a nerve/ blood vessel there.....

daos is offline Associate Member
    some people can get away with 1 inch needles depending on body fat, but its not recommended as a common standard for most users.

Thread Information