redwizza is offline Associate Member

no clomid after cycle

is there any chance that it might have a negative impact on hpta....u see i was suppose to start clomid about 3-4 days ago and so far i have not...and im still maintaining muscle mass ( deca test cycle). leaning up pretty quick. but only other thing ive lost has been so far a frustrating one, and thats my sex drive...unmotivated to do that although i still have energy and strength to lift hard...i have not lost motivation there. but its a bummer for me. only thing im doing is zma i really wanted to see how the complete illimination of hormone supplementation would have on the speed to recovery, as there are less hormone-related side effects occuring, as we see from taking an estrogen like clomid post cycle. is there anything else that i should supplement with and try for sake of recovery, without any estrogen/hormone use. any vitamins? the likes of b6...is it worthy in this case? let me know what u guys think.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it hard to believe that you have forgone clomid to experiment. Get some clomid, and get it now.

With that deca in your cycle, you will still be wishing you had four months from now.

Do what you gotta do.

For now, keep your macronutrients up, especially EFAs. Stay on the ZMA, dont even look at alchohol, sleep 9-10 hours per night, drop your workout volume, and GET SOME DANG CLOMID!

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I find it hard to believe that you have forgone clomid to experiment. Get some clomid, and get it now.

With that deca in your cycle, you will still be wishing you had four months from now.

Do what you gotta do.

For now, keep your macronutrients up, especially EFAs. Stay on the ZMA, dont even look at alchohol, sleep 9-10 hours per night, drop your workout volume, and GET SOME DANG CLOMID!
    AMEN!!

At least get some N-dex. Deca had my HPTA messed up for 12 months!! Even with a solid PCT.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca in it's self can be hard to recover from with proper PCT........... You are only a few days late starting PCT and you are already starting to see the effects of having your HPTA shutdown...... It may get worse.

Clomid raises LH and FSH levels to help recover HPTA........ clomid is the minimum you need to recover....... Nolva should be added as well..... it will mimic estogen in your body and help start the recovery process with the clomid......... also add B6 so that prolactin levels stay low so not to hinder recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    also add B6 so that prolactin levels stay low so not to hinder recovery.

I forgot about that, good man. What do you think is a good dose? 400mg/ed? I use bromo so I'm unfamilliar.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I forgot about that, good man. What do you think is a good dose? 400mg/ed? I use bromo so I'm unfamilliar.
    200mg ED unless there is lactation then 800mg ED until symptoms go away and then back to 200mg ED for the rest of PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    200mg ED unless there is lactation then 800mg ED until symptoms go away and then back to 200mg ED for the rest of PCT.

On point as always, thanks.

thanks for the replies....so far im getting cut quick like i said and losing water, now from here i defenitelly wanna maintain all the mass i have, since i think a cutting cycle would not even be needed if i am getting cut without losing muslce. so thats why i thought i should try pct without clomid and felt that way since the sideeffects of clomid at high doses (200-100) gives me alot of vision side effects and acne. only thingi notice is the sex drive....dang it! i guess ill start clomid, but to avoid or minimise sideeffects id like to try a lower dose of clomid and nolva. would 50mg clomid and 10 mg nolva for a month be enough? by the way i have both of them

by the way...5'8 200 pounds 10% body fat, seems like its melting away, but less pumps during workouts and post.

buddy, you better up your calories even higher and workout even harder. when i was on cycle i benched 405, and i could bench 375 naturally, now im benching 365 naturally, and struggling to get back to where it was naturally. all cuzz i didnt take clomid. it was like that on almost all my excercises. ive busted my ass many times on the squat rack with weight i could normally do for sets of 10. thats how ****ty it gets.

YOUR GONNA GET(not saying theres a chance, im saying your gonna get it, and im 100% sure about this) depression, increased aggresion, shut down of libido(real bad shutdown), high blood pressure, and maybe some acne.

there are times when your gonna say "**** weightlifting i quit", just cuzz thats how bad your head is ****in with you. just stick with it though cuzz right now, you were in my shoes not too long ago, cept i ran a test only cycle. i upped calories and managed to keep about half of what i gained, but i lost almost all the strength that came along with it.

good luck.

the first sign of "cutting up" by the way, is depletion of fat cells in your muscle. which means your muscles are starting to get smaller already. as time goes by bro, your gonna wish you ran clomid. if i were you i would get some NOW.

StevePJC is offline Member
    My height of decca use had me doing 1800mg. When I crashed off of gear I did no PCT and couldn't have sex for almost 8 months. Not just drive mind you..... I couldn't get it up. I understand you're not doing that much decca but man... Wouldn't you hate it if your body reacted that way?

brothers....all i gotta say is this after reading all these replies (2 minutes ago) i swallowed 3 clomids (150mg) and 10mg nolva and b6 and my zma....coz going to bed soon. im convinces that my theory is not worth experimenting with....thanks.

...and OH MY GOD the clomid tastes like cigarretes n piss (not that ive tried that before)

Thread Information