BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member

Dbol + Winny tabs

A guy I know is going to run 200 each of these two...both the dbol and the winny are 5mg each. I gave him all the arguments against this...the toxicity, etc...but he refuses to inject anything, and is hell bent on doing it. How would be the best way for him to do this to maximize gains and minimize side effects? He is ignorant, but a good guy, so I want to help him...

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    You are right about ignorant... That is stupid! What does he want out of a cycle... Does he want to be bald with bitch tits, and ackne... Throw in nose bleeds, high blood pressure, heart disease, and liver damage. PPL like that give AAS a bad name... Well, I guess we will find out what the worst case senario side effects are for those drugs! Some one like that needs to research forever, and never use AAS!

MindBomb is offline Member
    Liver transplant...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    buckshot to the liver.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    The best thing he can do is get comfortable with needles. Does he think everybody is injecting because we love the way the shots feel? Hell no! I'm injecting 50mg/ml eq and it's not very much fun, but It is a whole lot safer!! later!!

MindBomb is offline Member
    Be strong...50mg of eq???how often are you jabbing yourself???

The Emperor is offline Associate Member

Re: Dbol + Winny tabs

Originally posted by BREASTMAN
    A guy I know is going to run 200 each of these two...both the dbol and the winny are 5mg each. I gave him all the arguments against this...the toxicity, etc...but he refuses to inject anything, and is hell bent on doing it. How would be the best way for him to do this to maximize gains and minimize side effects? He is ignorant, but a good guy, so I want to help him...
    There are so many things wrong with this paragraph/ statement. To stop your friend tell him that he will die. Tell him both winny and dbol are toxic to the liver and should never ever be run together. There is no way that he can do this and get away with it with minimal side. NO WAY! Also please tell me that he was aleast talking about per week and not day. Lastly any way you look at it this will be a pretty shitty cycle...

You know what...I agree with you. I talked with him again today and implored him not to do these two drugs together! He said he'd be fine. This is his plan...

week 1 and 2...4 tabs each
    week 3 and 4...5 tabs each
    week 5 and 6...6 tabs each
    week 7 and 8...50 mg clomid/10 mg nolvadex

When he refused to listen I hoped that all of you would reply the way you did, so that he could come on here and read for himself what other's say, besides just me. You know what, just like you said, he'll learn for himself. I wish him no harm, and hope he's fine, but at the same time, he needs a lesson...

Iconn is offline Associate Member

Drop the Bullsh#t

We all know the whole "My friend has a problem with his penis Doctor" trick.

Re: Drop the Bullsh#t

Originally posted by Iconn
    We all know the whole "My friend has a problem with his penis Doctor" trick.
    ]

You know if I read this thread, I'd probably think the same thing. But sorry, in my case, its just not true. I wouldn't do this cycle if you paid me...well, maybe if it was enough to retire on...and if I wanted to do something this stupid, I would just come out and say...hey, I know this is moronic, but help me anyway.

Thread Information