NYFIRE is offline New Member

Serious reaction to first shot

I witnessed a very scary reaction to a friends first injection. It was 1cc of QV Cyp and 1cc of QV Deca injected into the quad. He cleaned the site, the bottle, and aspirated correctly. After injecting a small amount he said he was feeling light-headed and then passed out. I tried to shake him out of it but after a few seconds his breathing became so shallow it was barely noticable. Now I am not 100% sure, but at this point his respirations seemed to stop. I was almost getting ready to lay him down and take his pulse when he made a slight grasp for air. He was still in a sitting position and I continued to try to shake him out of it. After a few more seconds his body went into a mild convulsion and he began to open his eyes a bit. I continued to hold him and call his name, and by now he seemed to becoming out of whatever it was. A few more seconds and he was now pretty much awake and was acknowledging me. I got him up off his chair and onto a couch and we started to talk about WTF just happened. And now to top this all off he pissed his pants some time during this episode, his skin was white as a ghost and all sweaty, and he pretty much looked like a friggin corpse. He said he felt himself going out, and to him it seemed like just a second or so, and heard me calling his name. He wasn't aware of his convulsions, and that this whole thing lasted for about 10-15 seconds. I hung around with him for another 2 hours and seemed ok just a little shaken up. He is fine now a few days later.
    My friend is 33 yrs old, 6-1, about 190lbs, he has been training on and off for years and did some steriods years ago back in his early twenties but doesnt really know what he did. He thinks it might have been winstrol injection and did some d-bols, and his friends did the injections for him, but never got a reaction like this.
    What the hell happened here?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    He is probably terrified of needles. Or the sight of blood. JMO though.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Might have hit a vein, even though you said that he aspirated.

Or it could have been shock, it does happen, like a woman passing out from the thought of the injection.

is the gear totally legit and OK?

Does he know what he shot?

New source, new needles, new compound.

A million possibilities!

Hope he feels better!

L8

NYFIRE is offline New Member
    I was thinking too it was some kind of shock, but the convulsions and pissing just doesn't make it seem so, or can it? The gear looks legit, could it have been injected into a vein even if aspiration showed no blood? Not very much was injected, less than .5 cc.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    wow, i dont know man, maybe the resident doc hear can answer your question...he is doc m...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    If he emptied his bladder during all this, it was most likely a seizure...

arby is offline Associate Member
    Doesnt have to be a seizure. Could just be stress. Pissing yourself happens when smooth muscles relax, which is a byproduct of adrenal hormones, which result from stress/fight-or-flight.

RB

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    seizures may occur when fainting is interupted or interfered with. this is entirely possible in any healthy person given certain circumstances. judging by the description the indications are that there was an incidence of shock giving rise to a seizure rather than the substances themselves as presumably the chaps condition improved and did not detoriorate.

Quote Originally Posted by arby
    Doesnt have to be a seizure. Could just be stress. Pissing yourself happens when smooth muscles relax, which is a byproduct of adrenal hormones, which result from stress/fight-or-flight.

RB
    Uriniation, defacation, salavation and I forget the fourth...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Uriniation, defacation, salavation and I forget the fourth...
    perspiration(I think)

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he was scared!!!!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    YOu sure the gear isn't some bunk rat poison? I mean seriously, if he bought from somebody he doesn't know anything could have been in the bottle. Of course you could be the ultimate friend and do an injection and see if you get the same reaction

SKiN is offline Member
    Ive seen a guy in football who got so scared he fainted, started squeelin like a pig, looked like he was goin in and out of seizures lol..... i almost pissed myself laughin

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like mild shock, nervousness from needles

Want2Bsolid is offline New Member
    IMO, it was just shock from the injection. All of the symptoms you have described are very possible. Also, since this was an intra-muscular injection I dont think it could have acted on his body that quickly to have been from the substance injected. I am no doctor though...

IronAdam is offline Member
    Next time do the injection for him and tell him to look away. I'm with everyone else on this, probably just spooked himself.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    my friend is scared to death of needles and he has his cousin do the shots for him in the glute. he doesn't see the needle and you can barely feel the injection. just a thought.

Maniacal is offline New Member
    Maybe he was having an epileptic seizure.

Magin is offline Junior Member
    is he epileptic? Sounds very simular to an epileptic fit but how it could have been brought on by a jab i dont know.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I highly doubt he had a seizure at the same time he was injected. To me it sounds like he passed out (was feeling lightheaded) and possibly went into shock.

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    same thing happened to me awhile back bro, i thought i was going to die! im not afraid of needles, i aspirated too. within 5 seconds of shooting i collapsed and was sweating like a pig. i turned ghost white too. scary experience. even though you aspirated you might have been so close to a vein that the pressure from injection might have just been enough to puncture that vein. now i make sure the needle is completely in, sometimes i give a little extra push then aspirate again.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    sounds like Ned Beatty in "Deliverance"
    I think those hillbillys were on Steroids

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Ive seen a guy in football who got so scared he fainted, started squeelin like a pig, looked like he was goin in and out of seizures lol..... i almost pissed myself laughin

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    http://www.websters-online-dictionar...phylactic.html

SHOCK is the first response to rule out. Set him up with some needles-- including some placebos with saline or oil. Have him stick himself with them-- a little Russian Roulette with the real shot in last place will give you both peace of mind. If he tolerates the saline/oil shots OK you'll know to evaluate further.
    People can be scared to death of needles. I once scared myself by injecting a 15cc bubble of gas oxygen into my right median cubital space venus bloodstream. My heart made some very unusual smacking noises that sounded like little kisses in my heart until the cavitation issue was resolved through tissue oxygen absorbtion. Felt really freakin strange, too. I was scared.
    I have seen a person experience clinical death during a needle stick and one stroke-out -- take it seriously and remember to have FUN !!! the medic Ha ! Ha ! You're having some fun now ! I wish I was having as much fun now as you all are.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    You my friend are a fu**ing riot. That is the second post of yours that I have read, the first was a response to mine for the guy who wanted a bigger tool. I can barely get through your post because I am laughing so much. You should be on TV. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

E8

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    http://www.websters-online-dictionar...phylactic.html

SHOCK is the first response to rule out. Set him up with some needles-- including some placebos with saline or oil. Have him stick himself with them-- a little Russian Roulette with the real shot in last place will give you both peace of mind. If he tolerates the saline/oil shots OK you'll know to evaluate further.
    People can be scared to death of needles. I once scared myself by injecting a 15cc bubble of gas oxygen into my right median cubital space venus bloodstream. My heart made some very unusual smacking noises that sounded like little kisses in my heart until the cavitation issue was resolved through tissue oxygen absorbtion. Felt really freakin strange, too. I was scared.
    I have seen a person experience clinical death during a needle stick and one stroke-out -- take it seriously and remember to have FUN !!! the medic Ha ! Ha ! You're having some fun now ! I wish I was having as much fun now as you all are.

Thanks Eddie8. I am funny, huh ? I am so funny because I've had several near-lethal head injuries... I should be on tv. I really am that funny.
    Needles are very serious. It's easy to make simple mistakes such as hitting a vein or doing intravenous work and leaving the tourniquet on by mistake. Hey, nobody is perfect-- that's how come Doctors sometimes amputate the wrong limb and the US invades the wrong AQ country ! Keep that sense of humor.
    My brother was talking about sparing with Too Tall Jones and working with an ex-CIA contract agent once while he was getting an IM injection in his wrist. He was getting 15 cc's of gas oxygen in the wrist joint to ease old professional boxing injury pain. Man, you should have seen his wrist swell-up ! It looked like one of those old Jiffy-Pop stove-top pop corn makers on the rise. He said it really hurt. I said, you have an old neck injury-- how about a IM 15cc gas oxygen injection at the base of the skull over the cervical spine...
    You and your friend have to be careful-- no AS IN THE VEINS/ARTERIES is the word I've heard.
    I'll try not to be so funny from now on.

AnabolicAlien Guest

mountain out of a molehill

you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill.

the guy went vaso-vagal (he passed out). he didn't go into shock. he didn't have a seizure. he didn't inject air anywhere. the steroids did go right to his brain and heart and cause them to go bonkers....

tell the guy he needs to desensitize himself to needles.

.. and the next time he passes out while injecting just put his head down and his feet up so the blood will rush back to his brain (lack of blood to the brain made him pass out to begin with).

E.T.

steven1642 is offline New Member
    vaso-vagal ................

That is just what i was getting ready to reply with..

that is actually an involuntary muscle reaction that causes the blood to flow to the lower portion of your body and not to the brain causing light headedness and then you get hot then cold then pass out. you are just losing oxygen to your brain for just a few seconds.. not really dangerous..

happens to a lot of people especially when dehydrated or on empty stomach..

Vasovagal reaction: A reflex of the involuntary nervous system that causes the heart to slow down (bradycardia) and that, at the same time, affects the nerves to the blood vessels in the legs permitting those vessels to dilate (widen). As a result the heart puts out less blood, the blood pressure drops, and what blood is circulating tends to go into the legs rather than to the head. The brain is deprived of oxygen and the fainting episode occurs. The vasovagal reaction is also called a vasovagal attack. The resultant fainting is synonymous with situational syncope, vasovagal syncope, vasodepressor syncope, and Gower syndrome which is named for Sir William Richard Gower (1845-1915), a famous English neurologist. See also: Syncope.

Cool. This is what happens when someone has steel shoved into the body, too. Sometimes the steel can be as small as a needle-- some people are really afraid of needles and we all have an in-born fear of contaminating our blood because we all know the life is in the blood.

".. and the next time he passes out while injecting just put his head down and his feet up so the blood will rush back to his brain (lack of blood to the brain made him pass out to begin with)."
    That's GREAT advice ET and classic treatment for shock. I hope they lay him out in a hack machine or something and don't grab him by the ears and shove his head between his ankles ! :-)

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    i had the same thing happen, light headedness and feeling faint. I almost blacked out and was pale as a ghost and all sweaty. I had my blood taken before and the same thing happened. I am not scared of needles for a have a very large tattoo. I thiink my body doesn't like whats happening and tries to shut down. But this ain't gonna stop me so next time i'm gonna lie down and do it so i don't pass out and hit my head on something. Keep me updated on the next shots if you can. Good luck

Thread Information