bigmclargehuge is offline New Member

transportation of steroids

I live in Connecticut and i have to get my juice to my school in PA but i am going on a plane in order to get back to school. Im wondering what the best way to get my stuff onto the plane without getting caught with it is. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt risk taking ANYTHING into an Airport. My best guess would be to mail it to where ever you are going.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    if you got caught with that stuff on the plane your life would be over, mailing is a lot better and all u get is a letter from customs if they find your package

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    customs will not be an issue w/ domestic shipping... but JIC send it to yourself w/ a fake return addy (make sure you have the recieving addy right!). I agree - don't bring that stuff into the airport on your person (carry or checked baggage).

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    put it in your anus like they do in jail...

SKiN is offline Member
    Ya even your needles.... haha

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    **** bro if you get caught with that **** your life will be over no doubt try driving down bra its safer and you know youll have your juice with u and both options are tough if i were you i would mail it, but imo i would jsut drive down form nj bro peace

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmclargehuge
    I live in Connecticut and i have to get my juice to my school in PA but i am going on a plane in order to get back to school. Im wondering what the best way to get my stuff onto the plane without getting caught with it is. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks
    Well I had a sure fire way that you could have used but then I caught your whole not getting caught stipulation so nevermind.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    mail them to yourself. don't even attempt rolling through an airport with gear on you. to much to risk

definately mail it to yourself that is the safest way, i never take gear on the plane, although once i took two preloaded syringes on my checked bag and did not have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    definately mail it to yourself that is the safest way, i never take gear on the plane, although once i took two preloaded syringes on my checked bag and did not have a problem.
    Can we say contradiction boys and girls. Just joking, I know what you mean. Mailing is definitely the way to go.

yeah i know, that was a past experience one of my dumber moments but i would not even think twice about doing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    yeah i know, that was a past experience one of my dumber moments but i would not even think twice about doing it again.
    You grow wise with time my son.

Oh god it's time for bed.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    What's the problem with taking 2 preloaded syringes on checked baggage? As long as its not on in your carry on... can't you say its B12 or somethin? Just curious here bros

bigmclargehuge is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the answers guys. I too would have never thought to take it on a plane, especially the way security has been hightened over the last two years. My best idea was to just package it in a small box and mail it to myself. I normally drive home, but of course the one time I fly I have to take gear back with me Anyway, I don't see why if I just shipped it to myself that would be a problem. People buy all sorts of supplements online and ship them to themselves. I'd probably just throw it in a pill bottle that I have laying around. Oh, and should I ship the needles too? I haven't tried around school, but I could probably get them at Rite-Aid or something. Thanks again for all the help.
    Mike

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i was coming home from dominican rep, and i wouldnt risk anything, definately mail. getting caught on plane now would be a disaster

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmclargehuge

Thanks
    DEFINATELY do not get on a plane with that gear. Mail it to yourself and you will have no problems.

Thread Information