dirty n4ppy UK is offline New Member

Question Recriational use of amphetamines

I am 24 yrs old, 200lb and 18% b/fat. I am not trying to make huge gains, instead I am just trying to trim up by remaining at the same weight and shedding body fat and building lean muscle in its place. Since September 2001 I have come down from 26% b/fat and lost around 14lbs and to be honest I look 10 times better, feel energized and am enjoying going to the gym. This weight has been stable since October 2001.
    During the week I'm up early for work and have breakfast which is simply a bowl of cereals with skimmed milk, a Soya protein shake and then off to work. I eat as a normal person would eat except every 2-3 hours. Then it's the gym for an hour after work with 1 body part each day and 20 mins cardio each time. 10 mins B4 W8s & 10 mins after W8s. Then @ home my normal evening meal and 1 more soya protein shake. My diet has only changed to include the Soya protein and the regular eating pattern. The things I eat are just the same as ever. Joe publics diet not a BBuilders eating plan. I then relax with my wife and we go to bed watch TV and nod off. As simple as that.
    My question is with regards to my weekend activities. After a long hard week @ work and the shit that goes with it I go clubbing. I dont drink alcohol but instead I use amphetamines (Speed). This generally keeps me awake all weekend until sunday night and I dont tend to eat very much until late sunday night. Can anyone tell me what effects this may have on me as far as achieving my goal of being a lean 200lbs. Like I said my B/fat is coming down and my weight has been stable for quite a while.
    I may be depriving myself of sleep and food @ weekends but the Amphetamines make me train harder on Saturdays. I get enough rest in at work because I'm sat down all day and it's bed early in the week.
    To be totally honest with you all I think I have made good gains from using speed, it burns fat, keeps my heart rate up, I train harder and never ever loose my usually short temper whilst on it. I'm not addicted to it because I dont think you can be. I choose to do it because I enjoy it so much.
    I know Amphetamines are illegal in the UK but they shouldn't be because everyone I have ever known to use them becomes the nicest person in the world and Empathy runs wild. The only people who cause trouble in the UK are the alcohol drinkers, which is highly LEGAL.
    Please dont lecture me on the law because I know it and basically the law in the UK is hippocritical and has double standards.
    I am really interested in your opinions and views & am totally open to advice and knowledge.
    Thanx all
    Be seein' ya

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Think before you post
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 02-18-2002 at 10:36 AM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    do you mean Adderall or Dexadrine.....or something else?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally I don,t see how Speed can help you in your weight training the effects are brief @ 6hrs so it won,t help with your training and whilst your eating is not correct at the weekends your body begins to break down the proteins and muscles for energy.You will lose weight but also muscle.If it is every once in a while it should be no prob but everyweekend not only a costly habit but one that will effect your overall health.

As for the UK law yes I agree 100% but there is FA we can do about it!

Speed can be compared to cocaine as both are stimulantsIt increases heart and pulse rates. Blood pressure rises. Respiratory rates and effort increase. The pupils dilate. Dizziness is common. Most users experience an energy boost. This lasts 4 to 6 hours. Appetite is suppressed and the user feels cheerful, confident and energetic.

The sides are anxiety and restlessness. Insomnia is common. Amphetamine can cause memory and concentration disruption, and paranoia can occur.

Amphetamine is a synthetic compound first made over a hundred years ago. It has been used in the treatment of asthma and as a general tonic. Up to the early nineties it was prescribed as a treatment for obesity. Today its use is restricted to the treatment of narcolepsy and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)

The notable health risks include the development of moderate to severe depressive illness. Susceptible users can also experience hallucinations while under the influence of the drug. Some will develop a psychotic condition, characterized by paranoid delusional believes and Persecutory delusions. These can persist for several months after the cessation of drug use, and be resistant to treatment.

Amphetamine increases the heart rate and blood pressure of users. Users with pre-existing heart conditions risk the effects of this stimulation. Angina conditions may be worsened and heart failure precipitated in vulnerable users

ENGLISH LAW

Amphetamine which has been prepared for injection is a Class A drug with a maximum penalty for possession of 7 years imprisonment and unlimited fines. Possession with intent to supply, and supply carries a maximum life sentence and unlimited fines.

All other illegally held Amphetamines are Class B drugs with a maximum penalty for possession of 5 years imprisonment. Possession with intent to supply and supply carry a maximum 14 year prison sentence.

Amphetamines are Amphetamine, Amphetamine sulphate, Dexamphetamine sulphate, Methylphenidate hydrochloride, Modafinil

And Speed is also known as Whiz, Phet, Billy to name a few

Think before you post
    Sorry if what I posted will offend anyone but with all due respect to everyone connected with this site:
    Firstly,
    I have been honest and frank in the things I wrote, I only want to learn from more experienced people and absolutley no offence to anyone was intended.
    Secondly,
    If you are saying this with regard to the legal aspect of amphetamines then correct me if I am wrong but aren't steroids also illegal?
    Thirdly,
    with the shit that goes on, on our streets, in our schools and not to mention on the internet, I'm sure that the authorities aren't going to single me out one Saturday night and hope to find me with a piddleing bit of powder on me and rejoice in the fact that they have made a good collar. To be honest they are more concerned with motorists and cyclists with no lights.

If I said or implied somthing else that may be a problem then just spell it out to me. BUT your concern is appreciated and I will take on board any comments you have about what I said.

Thank you.

STOP PRESS:
    Whilst writing this I noticed your replies billy boy. You are 100% accurate in what you have said & I know this but you tell me something that has no side affects?
    Beer = Bad head, fat gut, bad attitude, liver problems etc........
    Smoking= Dont even go there cuz everyone knows this shit.
    Crash diets= A load of bullshit, body fat storage, yo-yo effects, they make you look ill, they just do not work.
    But all of the above are socially accepted as being trendy and the in thing.
    Even something unrelated like a highly paid job has counter productive effects involved such as higher tax payments.
    something as natural as having a child, the side effects of this last the rest of your life. Everything comes at a price but sometimes that price is worth paying.
    Anyway I dont intend to take it forever, me & the wife are planning a family for next year. I will be clean by then garanteed. She doesn't do whizz anyway. Then I gotta find a new vice to have LOL

Cheers billy (are you a solicitor by the way?)LOL

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    It wasnt directed towards you. The mod edited my Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas quotes about your situation.

Firstly bro the "Think before you post" was not directed at you I edited someone elses post that I thought was incorrect.So nope had nothing to do with you!

As for the motorists and cycles with lights I could,nt agree more I,m sure they sit outside my house and wait for me.

Yet again I agree with you everything comes with a price and I have often said that doing AAS is no different in my book than smoking or drinking.All have their side effects and I can be quoted making this statement in a national Sunday newspaper around 4-5 months ago on a AAS related topic.

As for your next vice how about AAS LOL and as for the solicitor no I wish I was I would be earning a lot more ......I just have a keen interest in the law

Enjoy the board bro and feel free to post any questions you may have

coroner is offline Junior Member
    Bro. BRO.

Stay away from that stuff. I understand what you wrote and your reasons for wanting to take it, but trust me on this one: meth will only lead you to sorrow. Please please please don't take it any more. I'm begging you, I'm that serious about it.

Yes, I have personal experience with this drug. Yes, I think it is probably one of the most insidious and dangerous drugs out there. Yes I think you will destroy yourself using it. In my most humble opinion, meth leads either to death or imprisonment. It may not lead you there today, or next week, or next year, but if you keep taking it, it will eventually. PLEASE STOP.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Bro, where do I begin...First of all try doing cardio for more than 20 min., perferably somewhee between 30 to an hour continuously instad of 10 min here 10min there... You need to keep your heart rate above 120 for duration of at least 30 min to make it work correctly...

Cut out the soy protein and replce it with whey...Soy has a tenency to produce estrogen...Eat "normal" means what???If it's alot of carb. cut it drastically...Try not to consume too much empty cal. such as sugar...Protein intake should be devided along the day, @200 lbs. try to consume about 150 to 200 g of protein...

Now for the speed...Speed is addictive IMO...Like coffee you'll build tolerance towards the drug...If people did AS all the time, without recoup time, AS wont be effective...Running the speed in your system, you'll crave more...Tolerance is a Bitch...IMHO you should cut it out...Not flaming just caring for fellow Bro...If anyone here said they run AS year round I'll tell them the same thing because you are doing more harm than good...My .02

Firstly Iconn I am sorry about that little mis-understanding.
    Secondly Billy you had your fair share of grief of the law as well have ya? Lets leave it there shall we!
    I do have an un-whizz related question thats just come to mind. Last week my mate got me a tub of something he told me was called EPH. He said they are Ephidrine type fat burners except the use of caffine and asprin is not needed with these. I trust him totally as he is one of my closest friends. I'm not 100% about the bloke he got them off though. My pal says he has taken them before and had no side effects. At the end of the day I can handle being sold dodgy merchandise as long as it is just faulty and not impure and dangerous.
    Anyway I was told just to have 1 a day and not to have it too late. Can you tell me anymore about EPH?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    As an aside on the speed thing im sure i read ages and ages ago that using amphetamines slows down/ prevents the uptake of protien to your muscles, in which case avoid it like the plague

im going on memory here, and it was a long time ago so this may well be incorrect (please correct me if im wrong since i love little factoids like this) or completly out of date now.

just my 2p worth (if its worth anything lol)

my advice would be to avoid the speed, but hey if you gotta do it then do it moderation and keep an eye open for any naughty sides which might occur

Coroner & Mindbomb
    I am definitley coming off it. I have also just been talking to a friend about it and he said the same as you both. I have never asked the opinion of healthy and body maintainence orientated people before. I suppose the regular joe public will be of the opinion that I have had that "If drugs are to be illegal then why make class A drugs more illegal than class B? illegal should mean illegal."
    I have now changed my opinion and will now take my usual course and listen to those who know.
    Also I have taken it for some time now and I know I can just NEVER go and buy it again. Not like a smoker who wouldn't be able to walk past a shop without buying Cancer sticks. I haven't taken any for 3 weeks because I have been decorating my house and haven't had the time. I don't crave it and I don't need it. Congrats to both of you for giving me what I may look back on and be very grateful for receiving. The reason I started this thread was really to make my mind up once and for all as to whether to quit it or not. Now it's made up.

My diet basically consists of :
    Sandwhiches @ lunch time & mid morning. Usually it is chicken or on occasion a BLT.
    Then mid afternoon @ work another bowl of cereals w/skimmed milk.
    Then you name it for tea after work, Spagetti Bol, Roast dinners W/veg and roast meat(Beef,chicken,turkey) fish 'n' chips.
    Take away food, chinese & indian but only on odd occasions. I pretty much have no set plan on carbs or protein except for WHEY next time I buy it. I have tried to cut my fat intake down but have been careful not to cut it out altogether. I just think that if I did this then I would store even fresh air as fat. LOL
    I think I'm proof that fangled diets DO NOT WORK. The only time diets work is when you want to GAIN.
    Also what is the special thing that WHEY protein will do for me?
    I have heard WHEY mentioned quite a bit but I've never asked what's so good about it.
    Finally Consider the cardio increased from now!
    Why post a thread if I'm not gonna use the advice???

Keep the diet strict and only have one cheat day or meal a week that could be your takeaway.You have to be serious but at the same time if you are to strict you,ll give up,

Check below my sig for some info on fats,protein and carbs

Glad to see that you are dropping the speed that shit will kill ya LOL

I agree with smoking dirty filthy habit (I,m an ex smoker!)

As for the law hmmm they just don,t like the car I drive

coroner is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by dirty n4ppy UK
    [B]Coroner & Mindbomb
    I I don't crave it and I don't need it. Congrats to both of you for giving me what I may look back on and be very grateful for receiving. The reason I started this thread was really to make my mind up once and for all as to whether to quit it or not. Now it's made up.
    If this is really the truth, then consider yourself extremely lucky. The addictive qualities of that drug should not be underestimated. I am glad that it is still your choice to make; I hope to God that you come through with your decision. Good luck bro.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Bro, speed is serious shit that should be avoided at all costs. I've seen several friends lives destroyed by the stuff. One buddy at the gym went from 235lbs to a terrible looking 190. He looks like a walking dead man. I know its tempting, I've been around speed, coke, and other stuff regularly in Los Angeles. For a while I messed around with coke. It did cause you to lose weight but totally fucked you up every other way. Like the Bro's said, it will get you sooner or later. First its fun, then it Fun with trouble, then it becomes just trouble. Get on a good diet and drop the speed bro. Best of luck. Peace.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    jsut curious,, but why soya protien shakes???

Thread Information