Tonan is offline New Member

Question 1st cycle 2 cents please

currently: 28 years old 6' 175lbs in good shape w/ many years lifting exp.

my goal: +15lbs and higher physical performance for basketball
    (i once had a 44" vert and im not anywhere near that now)
    id like that im 19 and i can run all over the court feeling again. i had a 2 year layoff and half of that was with a shattered arm after an armwrestling incident that left me with a plate and ten screws in my arm. ive been back now for near a year.

any suggestions for a first cycle?
    a friend of mine wants to start me on dbol /sus/deca for my first time, is this ideal for me? is 190 too heavy to maintain a high vertical leap and limberness? i think i can be just as quick with another 15 lbs if my physical performance is up'd mucho. edumucate me here folks id love some ideas. =)

Kullman is offline Member
    Deca /sus/d-bol is a great first cycle but may not be what your looking for. With that cycle you may but on anywhere between 20-30 pounds and that does not seem like something your looking for. A winny/eq stack would help drop some bodyfat and tone you up with nice quality muscle gains. With hard work and a great diet, winny/eq can help you gain 15 pounds. Stick around and keep reading. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Kull

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Weeks 1-8 Test Cyp 500mgs
    Weeks 1-8 Eq 400mgs
    Weeks 2-8 Winny 50 mgs e/d or eod.
    Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot.
    Milkthissle during Winny.
    Good luck..

M

coroner is offline Junior Member
    I'm with MBaraso on this one. The winny will give you that "I'm 19 again!" feeling, the Eq will give you good density and pump (plus it helps with erythropoiesis), and test, well test is test.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Winny for 6 weeks is a little too long IMO. Suggest anavar 40mg ED wk 1-5, sustanon 250mg 2/week wk1-8, EQ 200mg 2/week wk1-8, winstrol 50mg ED wk6-8. Start Clomid 300mg first day 2 weeks after last injection, and 100mg ED for the rest of the week. 50mg ED for another 2 weeks after that. wk1-10 you should use an anti-estrogen, nolvadex 20-40mg ed, or arimidex .25 or .5 ED depending on side effects.

Tonan is offline New Member
    thanks for the help guys. Im on a pretty good emotional high right now too, like i said i broke my arm just under a year ago and today i literally threw 300 lbs up on the bench and i was pretty happy about that, not too shabby for weighing 175, as fast as i did it i prolly had a couple more reps in me. come a long way since the break. dont think ill ever arm wrestle again hehe.
    doctors said it was the worse break they had ever seen and it would be quite a long time before i could do alot of things. shattered it just above my elbow and they put the plate in to hold all the peices together. thanks for the positive feed back. i just gotta work on my scrawny ass legs now =P

Thread Information