wbfchampion is offline Banned

question about sus250

I began taking tes400 2 weeks ago, but have decided to switch to sus250. The oil based tes was hurting me really bad. I could barley walk. I am 6' and was 162 when began the tes 2 weeks ago. After only 2 shots I am now 174lbs. Can I expect to still gain now that I am taking sus250? I took a body fat analysis yestarday and I was at 7.4%... How much size can I expect to gain. I have always been very athletic and have maintaned a great physique my entire life without lifting weight or taking anything. I am a professional fighter and want to move up in weight, but I want my strength to move up with me. Your comments are greatly appreciated...

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    t400 hurts but it will get better as you go in your cycle. (about week 5 for me on my first cycle with t400)
    If you do change to sust250 then go with 500mg a week and break it into EOD to = 500mg a week.

You say break it into EOD-what does that mean... I will take the s250. I hear that it is water based and will not break me out. After about 5 days my shoulders broke out bad on the 400. Is there anyhting that I can do to help clear the shoulder problem... Do you recommend me taking anything along with the 250?
    Appreciate your response...

hmm water based sust250??? never heard of that..........it should be oil........
    EOD means every other day......just shoot 1/2 cc/ml every other day and you will
    good.

for the acne just scrub the hell out of your skin.....and shower alot then dry off really
    well.

if its your first cycle then the sust will be fine.......at most maybe some deca @ 300mg
    a week...but I would save it for your second cycle.

Maybe I was confused... My friend takes the sus 250 and said that he doesn't break out like he did on the oil based tes. I took his comment the wrong way assuming tes was oil based and the other was not. I used a 3ml 20g1 with the 4oo. Should I use the same with the 250?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wbfchampion
    I began taking tes400 2 weeks ago, but have decided to switch to sus250. The oil based tes was hurting me really bad. I could barley walk. I am 6' and was 162 when began the tes 2 weeks ago. After only 2 shots I am now 174lbs. Can I expect to still gain now that I am taking sus250? I took a body fat analysis yestarday and I was at 7.4%... How much size can I expect to gain. I have always been very athletic and have maintaned a great physique my entire life without lifting weight or taking anything. I am a professional fighter and want to move up in weight, but I want my strength to move up with me. Your comments are greatly appreciated...
    Never heard of a water based sus. With your stats 6' and 162lbs you have not plateud naturally, you could have done this naturally with right diet and workout, but hindsite is 20/20. For the acne try vit b-5...

Maybe I was confused... My friend takes the sus 250 and said that he doesn't break out like he did on the oil based tes. I took his comment the wrong way assuming tes was oil based and the other was not. I used a 3ml 20g1 with the 4oo. Should I use the same with the 250?
    20g fuk that had to hurt..You can use a 25g 1" depending where you are shooting. Where are you shooting?

I use 23ga 1in in the quads and a 22ga 1 1/2in for glut....
    just load 1/2ml and shoot EOD..........you will be good!

To Kronik:
    I want to get up to 200lbs. I do not think that I could have done this naturally. I have never been over 168 in my life. Please keep in mind that I want to increase my strength with my size... I have fought as a Jr Middleweight which is 154lbs. I want to grow into a small heavyweight... Much more money to be made in the division...

To JustinCase:
    Where I gave myself the second shot it seems to be hard like the tes is just sitting there. I rubbed it as much as I could. I thought I rubbed it in. Does it take a long time to break up and enter the body... I can barley sit down on one side.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    If youre worried about breaking out get some b-5 and take a high dosage

So you do not recommend me using the the 20g 1 anymore...

Where can I get b5... Is it something that I can get at a vitamin store

Where can I get b5... Is it something that I can get at a vitamin store
    Yes, i cant remember the actual name but just go to the desk and ask for B-5 and they can look it up...

Its called pantothenic acid... you can get it anywhere.

Kronik:
    Is it ok for me to use the 20g 1... I bought an entire box of them...

Kronik:
    Is it ok for me to use the 20g 1... I bought an entire box of them...
    yes that is fine. those are some pretty thick needles though.

Thanks for all of your help... I will try the deca along with the sus250 on my second cycle... How long should I take off between cycles... How what do you think my gains will be like after the first cycle... I bench about 250 now and already told you my current size. I know everyone is different genetically so please just try to give a guess...
    Again thanks a ton...

oh yeah... Do I need to take any anti estrogen... Someone told me that I may consider it... I don't think I would need to, but then again I wouldn't know...

To Kronik:
    I want to get up to 200lbs. I do not think that I could have done this naturally. I have never been over 168 in my life. Please keep in mind that I want to increase my strength with my size... I have fought as a Jr Middleweight which is 154lbs. I want to grow into a small heavyweight... Much more money to be made in the division...

To JustinCase:
    Where I gave myself the second shot it seems to be hard like the tes is just sitting there. I rubbed it as much as I could. I thought I rubbed it in. Does it take a long time to break up and enter the body... I can barley sit down on one side.
    To each his own my friend, but I think you are looking to far ahead into the future and trying to get there to fast...IMO

Yes anti e's and AI's are needed with every cycle...

I know what you mean!!!! ....it will break down....it would be better if you used an 1 1/2 pin! the deeper it is in the better it will feel! when I used 1in pin in my glut it really
    hurt....I also did mix mine with deca ......it helped!
    It would take about 5 days for the site to feel better......about the time it would feel
    fine it would time for the next shot.

oh yeah... Do I need to take any anti estrogen... Someone told me that I may consider it... I don't think I would need to, but then again I wouldn't know...
    you def need to run nolva. esp with deca . And of course run pct with clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    you def need to run nolva. esp with deca. And of course run pct with clomid.
    Nolva will not help deca gyno, you will need Vit B-6 or bromo...

I felt the same.. Once my glute got better it was time for me next shot... Why does the tes hurt and the sus does not... I plan to try what you said a 1/2cc every other day... 500mg will not be too much for me will it...

Read this it will help you understand PCT drugs a little better....INFO: How to choose a good anti-e or anti-e combination. I am going to get one more... BRB

Here is the other one...Pheedno's PCT

thanks for the link. I thought nolva was good for gyno no matter what AS you were using. guess there is more to be learned

well you were all ready shooting 400mg of test a week...........you should be fine @500mg........

people say its the BA ...sust will hurt a bit, just not like the t400 stuff!
    and you may want to do a search on sust250.....some get "sust flu" on it......I had it
    a little with the t400.....after about week 3 to week 5 for a day or two after each shot.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Yes anti e's and AI's are needed with every cycle...
    Yep, yep! And if you are taking Deca ... (saw it somewhere on the thread), then you should also take B6 to keep the Prolactin level down.

In addition, about breakouts, I've been taking B5 on a regular basis and seems to be helping a bit. The tanning booth will help as well.

Thread Information