crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Advice PLEASE!!!

Ok, since no one answered my last "Help Question" lets try this:
    Did:
    10 weeks of sustenon
    4 weeks of tustenon( hurt had to stop)
    10 weeks of cypanate 250 and deca 200
    12 weeks of enthanate 250, 10mg a day of anavar , and deca200
    Out of all this got no gains other than strength, and that only came with the last cycle. They were sread apart not one after the other, and I have a personal trainer, chefs for parents, so the food was clean, and ate more than 2lbs. per body weight of protien. I ate like 10 meals a day I couldnt eat anymore, trust me, the food is fine and my strenght is more than fine, I have done alot of research on this. But my receptors I dont think are adapting that well to my choice of steriods , anyone have similar problems? What should I try to take next? I dont want to be Arnold here, but need alittle bit more size, I was told Enthanate and HGH< HELP!!!!

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    I would give up on steroids !!

If you did not gain from all of that, you either got all fake gear, or your genetics are some of the worst in the world.

I dont even have a clue as to advise you!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    If you gained nothing off that cycle then you had bunk gear

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER
    I would give up on steroids !!

If you did not gain from all of that, you either got all fake gear, or your genetics are some of the worst in the world.

I dont even have a clue as to advise you!
    i have to agree with this...**** that sux..i bet you are a broke ****er now arent ya?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    "I did enthanate 250, with 10 mg of anavar , did that for 5 weeks then added deca 200." .............This is what you said in you other post. No wonder you didn't gaim chit offf of it.

Why youstarting 2 threads w/ the same question. You got your responses on the other thread. Quit fuking around

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Ok, since no one answered my last "Help Question" lets try this:
    Did:
    10 weeks of sustenon
    4 weeks of tustenon( hurt had to stop)
    10 weeks of cypanate 250 and deca 200
    12 weeks of enthanate 250, 10mg a day of anavar , and deca200
    Out of all this got no gains other than strength, and that only came with the last cycle. They were sread apart not one after the other, and I have a personal trainer, chefs for parents, so the food was clean, and ate more than 2lbs. per body weight of protien. I ate like 10 meals a day I couldnt eat anymore, trust me, the food is fine and my strenght is more than fine, I have done alot of research on this. But my receptors I dont think are adapting that well to my choice of steriods, anyone have similar problems? What should I try to take next? I dont want to be Arnold here, but need alittle bit more size, I was told Enthanate and HGH< HELP!!!!

how old are you man?

Yo MEALTICKET chill the fuc out- go eat something!!
    As to the other question, NO ONE REPLIED S*IT ON THE OTHER THREAD, thats Y!!!!
    I am 24, and if I start with enthanate 250 with anavar for 5 weeks, doing the enthanate once a week, then stacking deca , it shouldnt matter--
    As for genes I already thought of that and went to a hormone doctor and a Endochronologist, which between the 2 of them were able to answer all my questions as to how are my genes and DNA profile--- reply PEREFECT, the only suggestion they had was peoples receptors are different, and thats where I got the idea of enthanate and HGH- Thats all I am asking, is there something else I should take? There is millions of stuff out there-
    PS> I did shred like 12 lbs. of body fat, and gained 9lbs. of pure muscle, the only reason I claimed I didnt gain anyhting is cause my friend is doing the same cycle, gained like 19 lbs, and to me, I wasnt satisfied, please be kind MEALTICKET- I am not advanced in this stuff

One more thing, does it make any difference that the stuff I am on is all from the company " Quality Vet" ? In my area, everyone all does the same stuff, and gets that company, sorry iforgot to say that!!

Elipika is offline New Member
    You lost 12lbs of BF and put on 9lbs. of LM, That is a good trade, BF for LM. Try a bulker next time, Dbol , etc…..

Also, what was your cardio like?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Try Test E, Deca , Dbol . That seems to be a the standard bulking cycle.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elipika
    You lost 12lbs of BF and put on 9lbs. of LM, That is a good trade, BF for LM. Try a bulker next time, Dbol , etc…..

Also, what was your cardio like?
    Sounds like you ate too lean. You ran a cutting cycle. Cutting cycles make you lose fat while gaining a little muscle or maybe just maintaining. Try Test E w/ D-bol for 4 weeks at the start. Anavar doesn't put size on you. Atleast not like you're looking for. Up your dosages too. Sounds like you only took 200mg of test e a week and 200mg of deca . That's not much at all. Standard starting point is 500mg test/400mg deca. Roughly. 40mg ED of D-bol for 4 weeks would be what you want for next time along with 500mg of test E. IMo.

Thread Information