sonofagun is offline Associate Member

excellent results

I am aware of the contraversy about IP gear and must say that I am on my second supplier(first one moved on) and they both sell IP stuff. I have been very happy w/ the results his gear has given me. I believe that a lot of the negative feedback we hear about his stuff is simply people being followers and just going along w/ what the rest of the bunch thinks. I could be wrong, but my awesome results are all due to IP.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Just cus it works for you doesnt mean it is great gear. Im not stating an opinion on their gear, just saying that it is possible others wont act as favorably.

Congrats on the success, and for you IP is doing its job

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Gear straight from IP is one thing, and has been tested to be significantly underdosed.

Buying from a remailer is a totaly different story. It's hard to say what you are getting.

Having said that, I have bought from an IP remailer and am confident that it was what it was supposed to be, albeit underdosed without a doubt.

There are an infinite number of better UGs out there.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I never had any bad experience with IP. I liked it myself and found plenty of good lab tests on it. The only reason I dont use it now is because I got the homebrew going on. I agree most of the stuff you hear is......Well I heard that IP...Someone said IP, etc. Rarely is it I used IP and this bad thing happened, and I would make a bet it was a remailer. I go to him directly (not anymore), and so did my previous source.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I never had any bad experience with IP. I liked it myself and found plenty of good lab tests on it. The only reason I dont use it now is because I got the homebrew going on. I agree most of the stuff you hear is......Well I heard that IP...Someone said IP, etc. Rarely is it I used IP and this bad thing happened, and I would make a bet it was a remailer. I go to him directly (not anymore), and so did my previous source.

Even with the tests you talk about, isnt it ridiculous that the EQ was 143/200mg?

You say you homebrew, well how stinkin' easy is it to put 10g of EQ in a bottle, add 2.5ml of BA, 2.5ml of BB, 35 ml of oil and get 50ml of final product at 200mg/ml?

I'll answer that: a blind orangutan could do it.

He's trying, but he isnt doing his customers justice, and that infuriates me.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    You say you homebrew, well how stinkin' easy is it to put 10g of EQ in a bottle, add 2.5ml of BA, 2.5ml of BB, 35 ml of oil and get 50ml of final product at 200mg/ml?
    I agree 100% with that, a retard could do the math to get a close to exact dose. In all honesty I did have a couple of his Sust's crash on me too. I grew though don't get me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I agree 100% with that, a retard could do the math to get a close to exact dose. In all honesty I did have a couple of his Sust's crash on me too. I grew though don't get me wrong.

Oh I did too, but looking back, and having the options that I have now, IP is the last thing I will ever use.

I will say this, the 2 bro's that I ordered through were very professional about the whole thing. Good T/A, and they communicated very well through email. It's just too bad they dont have better gear cause they were great to deal with.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yeah yeah

sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the feedback dudes!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sonofagun have you ever used anything besides I P? If you haven't....try some different types of products.
    There's much better gear out there then I P.

Thread Information