Todd Scott is offline Junior Member

what's the go with fakes?

Hi guys, Just a quick queiry conerning fakes. I just ordered a load of primo and was wondering what I should do if it shows up to be fake. Do I just take 'em and hope that it is a 'good' fake, or chuck em and lose the money?
    cheers buds

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Scott
    Hi guys, Just a quick queiry conerning fakes. I just ordered a load of primo and was wondering what I should do if it shows up to be fake. Do I just take 'em and hope that it is a 'good' fake, or chuck em and lose the money?
    cheers buds
    Bro looks like you might be planning on screwing some ppl if they are fake. You need to through them away if they are fake and not fuk ppl over.IMO

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    if they are fake tell the source but dont sell them to anyone, thats the worst thing you can do

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Report them to the better Business Bureau!

Is this a gym source? Do they have references? Do you you know where they live?

If you every pay for fake gear - you got stuck with the Old Maid. Throw it out and try and keep others from getting scammed from the same loser...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    cheers buds
    I think he is the source and will try to sell them if they look original...

Cheers for the replies, I aint paid for anything, I think that the source is cool but I am getting it via a frend, and I know how friends of friends can turn out to be. He is some guy who lives a couple of hundred miles from me who I have never even spoke to, but he knows a few of my gym buddies. Trouble is, none of my gym buddies can advise me cos none of them know ****.

P.s Selling them didn't cross my mind, Was just wondering if I should use them or throw them

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    P.s Selling them didn't cross my mind, Was just wondering if I should use them or throw them
    Throw them away.

Thread Information