beefydragon is offline Member

2nd shot of Sust250... still no pain?

This is my second cycle and my first was Test-e stacked with Deca . My current cycle I'm doing 0.8ml of Sust250 EOD. I've done my second shot already, but for some reason I'm still not feeling any pain? Do you guys encounter any issues with this at all? This is so weird...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Na bro you are good. I am using the same gear and do either .625 EOD for a 4 day week or .833 EOD for a 3 day week. I usually dont feel anything for like 2 or 3 days. Also, I ONLY feel it a little because I have been hitting my glutes ONLY for 3 weeks. I wish I didnt hurt

general31 is offline Associate Member
    When I was on sust it was hit or miss. Some hurt some did not. I think it is the prop in the sust that makes it hurt, but if it is really good prop it may not. I took my first homebrew shot of prop this morning and I got no pain. Don't woory, just wait to see how your gains are. About week 4 or 5 you will start to notice big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Na bro you are good. I am using the same gear and do either .625 EOD for a 4 day week or .833 EOD for a 3 day week. I usually dont feel anything for like 2 or 3 days. Also, I ONLY feel it a little because I have been hitting my glutes ONLY for 3 weeks. I wish I didnt hurt
    Thanks bro. .xxx decimals? Man, I could hardly focus on the little lines on my syringe these days. I think I'll keep it simple at 0.8. Thanks for the advice again. You've definitely made me feel much better.

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Thanks bro. .xxx decimals? Man, I could hardly focus on the little lines on my syringe these days. I think I'll keep it simple at 0.8. Thanks for the advice again. You've definitely made me feel much better.
    No problem... Yeah you are good. But make sure you keep it consistent and change the values depending on the days that week or you will be getting more on some weeks

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    My first 2 shots of Sust were killers. Now, there nothing! No pain!

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    My first shot of Sust was very painfull, could hardly sit down, second shot, no pain. It is hit or miss.

big nick is offline New Member
    i just took my 3rd shot everyoe hurt like hell

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make sure you don't try to lube the needle with a drop before injecting, you may lose .15mg's and throw your whole deal off.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I don't get any pain from sust either...

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Just make sure you don't try to lube the needle with a drop before injecting, you may lose .15mg's and throw your whole deal off.
    LOL... you guys are funny...
    yeah, i usually leave about .05ml of air in the syringe so i don't waste that last drop that gets stuck in the needle. (i'm kiddin!)

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Thats true but OUCH.. I Actually have a little more than my needed dose so when I LUBE, I then end up at the needed dose, WITH lube

Thats true but OUCH.. I Actually have a little more than my needed dose so when I LUBE, I then end up at the needed dose, WITH lube
    lubrication is always good!
    oh wait, we're talking about injections here...

Thread Information