215 is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle finished now thinkin on a 3rd

I am currently finishing my 2nd cycle which consisted of test 12 wk, deca 10 wk, d bol first 3 weeks 35 mg ed and halotest 20 mg ed last 3 weeks. I am about to start my pct and i am pretty happy with the cycle now 215 was 190 and strength gains are up about 60 % i did run into 2 problems durin cycle wk 6 had a shoulder injury and couldn't work out upper body for a week which was s*** and last week of halo got pheumonia just like last cycle but this time quickly recovered and just have now a nasty cough. I am already thinkin about what to do for next cycle which i'm thinkin about doing in the next 6-9 months but i have to save and money is short so i wanna know what to save for.

This is what i was thinking

wk 1-10 nolva 10md/ed
    wk 1-10 Test E 600 mg/w
    wk 1-6 Tren 225-300 mg/w ??
    wk 3-10 anavar 40 mg/ed

PCT nolvadex
    HCG maybe? i used clomid this time and last but might wanna venture into HCG.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 215
    I am currently finishing my 2nd cycle which consisted of test 12 wk, deca 10 wk, d bol first 3 weeks 35 mg ed and halotest 20 mg ed last 3 weeks. I am about to start my pct and i am pretty happy with the cycle now 215 was 190 and strength gains are up about 60 % i did run into 2 problems durin cycle wk 6 had a shoulder injury and couldn't work out upper body for a week which was s*** and last week of halo got pheumonia just like last cycle but this time quickly recovered and just have now a nasty cough. I am already thinkin about what to do for next cycle which i'm thinkin about doing in the next 6-9 months but i have to save and money is short so i wanna know what to save for.

wk 1-10 nolva 10md/ed
    wk 1-10 Test E 600 mg/w
    wk 3-10 anavar 40 mg/ed

PCT nolvadex

Bro clomid is a must for proper PCT and HCG is for during cycle not PCT

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 215

wk 1-10 nolva 10md/ed
    wk 1-10 Test E 600 mg/w
    wk 3-10 anavar 40 mg/ed

PCT nolvadex
    run the tren to 8-9 weeks and the var if you want to finish strong push it to week 5 straight to pct.. everything else looks good man. play the cards right youll be a cut up mo fo.. good luck!

215 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the HCG info that could have been a dumb mistake and so u think 225 mg a wk or 300

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey the var/test amts are fine

tren should be run a bit higher imo, what tren is it anyway?

Thread Information