thareturn is offline New Member

Cool back in the game

hey everyone! first, thanks to all who make this site possable....having problems deciding on a cycle.....last cycle was about 3yrs ago.....3 cycles total, deca and dianabal, no pct......no problems, thank god.....i was satisfied with results but after such a long absence don't knnow what is best to run....I was told the my recepters were fresh and that even if i go on a mild cycle like deca and primo that i would see good results......5'8 170lbs 14%bf 31yrs old.....looking for lean muscles....i have access to deca, primobolan , sustanon 250, winni, finabolan.....thanks all

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    need test bro! sust would work but if you could get some test e or test prop that would be better.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    the latest hype is test-e man, you can do it alone for 12weeks and get great results!!
    This time make sure you take anti-estrogens/aromatase while on the cycle, and please do the PCT!!!

thareturn is offline New Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    the latest hype is test-e man, you can do it alone for 12weeks and get great results!!
    This time make sure you take anti-estrogens/aromatase while on the cycle, and please do the PCT!!!
    Thanks for the advice guys......was thinking of test e, but worried about the hairloss as stated in the profile section....I know everyone responds differently, but do you guys think running it at 250-500mg will cause this problem, i want to try this test.....will NOT forget about anti-e & pct this time. thanks

Thread Information