Footballman81 is offline Junior Member

Panic Attacks and Test

Ok this is a question to anyone know has or knows someone who has panic atacks and has used gear. Has anyone noticed any increased problems with panic attacks while on Test 400 or any other AS? The question is just out of curiosity. Thanks!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Once and a while I will...very minor ones though. If I mess up an injection...my mind starts racing overtime. I just relax and everything is fine in a few minutes. It usually happens when trying to fall asleep...but then again I always inject before bedtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Once and a while I will. If I mess up an injection...my mind starts racing overtime. I just relax and everything is fine in a few minutes. It usually happens when trying to fall asleep...but then again I always inject before bedtime.
    That is invaluable info. Thanks! When you say mess up an injection I assume you mean you pull back blood or something?

I guess the only thing I'm semi concerned with is having more panic attacks because of the increased Test in my blood. But from what I hear the only real change is the desire to lift harder longer.

As you know Panic attacks are the worst...so I want to make sure it's not just me.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Panic attacks are the worst...so I want to make sure it's not just me.
    they are and your not alone

max-it is offline Member
    I have been taking clonazepam .5/mg twice a day for three years for treatment of panic attacks. I have noticed that when I am on test that I feel like I have hieghtened anxiety but I have never had an attack. Are you taking medication for your panic attacks? I have continued my anxiety medications while on my cycle without any problem. If you are taking meds for anxiety, take your first pill at noon and your second at 6PM. This will help you sleep by increasing the concentration of medication in the evening when you may have some trouble sleeping because of the test.

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    I have been taking clonazepam .5/mg twice a day for three years for treatment of panic attacks. I have noticed that when I am on test that I feel like I have hieghtened anxiety but I have never had an attack. Are you taking medication for your panic attacks? I have continued my anxiety medications while on my cycle without any problem. If you are taking meds for anxiety, take your first pill at noon and your second at 6PM. This will help you sleep by increasing the concentration of medication in the evening when you may have some trouble sleeping because of the test.
    Nah I don't treat my panic attacks. I've somehow learned how to control them. But that was my concern. There was a time where I could not control them at all (because of meth use sorry to say). And the last thing I want is to be in a situation where I'm having panic attacks all day because of the test.

Thread Information