Act of God is offline Member

Post cycle acne not going away....

Ok,

I finished my cycle at the end of May. Shortly after I got BAD acne on my back and shoulders, and sometimes coming down to the biceps. I have been showering 2 times a day and using Neutrogena Acne Body Wash religiously.

It's july now, and I still can't take my shirt off in public. What the ****? I worked so hard for the summer and now I can't even enjoy it.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    What were you running and how many cyles have you done? Try doing a search on vitamin b-5 and get some sulfer/saliysic soap from Sieffel Labs. I would also get some retin-a cream to help speed up the drying and minimize the scarring. I do not like benzyol peroxide as it just causes it dry up without minimizing the scarring. I also plan my cylces to begin before summer and end at the end of summer. This sometimes keeps your hormones in check during that time period. After that the shirt stays on during the fall months anyways. Also make sure that when you are on heavy androgens that you really keep your diet in check, especially limiting the junk and oily foods. This really helps imo.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Same thing going on with me bro, accept My last cycle ended in March!!!! It's pissing me off. I'm on 10g of vitamin b5 and Doxycycline.....

daos is offline Associate Member
    yeah i always get a little bit of acne, but ever since i started watching my diet, my acne has subsided dramatically. now all i get is little bumps that noone can see except me.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Have you guys tried tanning? That helps clear it up for alot of bro's

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Have you guys tried tanning? That helps clear it up for alot of bro's

alot of the time tanning can and will help. i suggest going in without using any type of accelerator though if acne is already present. alot of those lotions can lead to acne, or a much worse case.

Thread Information