Krunchtime is offline Senior Member

starting new cycle

I just recieved my two 10ml bottles of Ara test 2500 and two 10ml bottles of EQ. Now I have been researching ara test the past few weeks and I found some old threads saying to run it E3d or Eod. Just wondering if anyone has taken it and how frequently you injected?

daos is offline Associate Member
    well, aratest is Test E and prop, so i would think atleast EOD becase of the half life of the prop. i never understood the reasoning behind such a combination. something that has such a long acting ester like test e, combined with a almost instantanous substance such as prop. seems like you are just wasting away the test e. just my opinion though...

I would think it would be the other way around. since prop is a short ester it needs to be shot more frequently. Ive been reading of people shooting ara test e3d and wouldnt that be wasting the prop and not the test E?

well, because of the ester in test e, its only required to shoot yourself once a week. prop is ed or eod. i would not shoot the prop e3d. atleast eod.

i was saying it seems like a waste of test e considering it really only needs to be shot once a week compared to ed or eod of the prop.

true. Im trying to decide between E3d and EOD. I know the prop would be wasted at E3d but I dont know if I have enough for the full 12 weeks at EOD. Unless i lower the dosage. 50mg of prop doesnt really seem like that much anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    i was saying it seems like a waste of test e considering it really only needs to be shot once a week compared to ed or eod of the prop.
    my bad I misunderstood what you were saying

well 50mg EOD of prop is sufficent. most people hit 50-100mg ED for w1-4. i dont think 50mg EOD would be a waste.

Thread Information