Thread: IP d-bol

littlemac is offline New Member

IP d-bol

I have IP d-bol 50mg...I took 1 pill a day for one week and 2 pills a day for the last two weeks. I noticed an initial small gain but seemed to plain out, should I up the dose, how long is it "OK" to stay on the tabs for? I also just started 50mg winstrol depot, I have 11 more to go.
    Last edited by littlemac; 06-30-2004 at 12:58 PM.

G-S Guest
    You are taking 100mg of DBOL a day?

Are you ****tin me?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I ran 2 per day back when I first used IP's dbol to get the desired effects. At the time they tested to be around 20-25mg. Not sure where there at now, I wouldn't recommend increasing any more.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemac
    I have IP d-bol 50mg...I took 1 pill a day for one week and 2 pills a day for the last two weeks. I noticed an initial small gain but seemed to plain out, should I up the dose, how long is it "OK" to stay on the tabs for? I also just started 50mg winstrol depot, I have 11 more to go.
    Sweeeet
    Unlike what the others i on this board may say.. i'm a d-bol lover.I find i respond better to it than injectables.Anyway..back to your question.Define 'initial small gain'.I think you upped the dose a lil early.You could've run the 50mg for 2weeks..100mg for 2 weeks and 150 for 2weeks and then started your PCT.
    As to your question about how long you can stay on it..that depends on you; how your body responds and/or any ill effects.Personally i don't usually measure a d-bol cycle in terms of weeks.. but in terms of tabs... I consider 1000 (5mg) d-bol tabs the base of an oral cycle.How long it takes you to use that 5 grams (1000x5mg) of d-bol is personal preference.

What IS the goal of your cycle anyway?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Sweeeet
    Unlike what the others i on this board may say.. i'm a d-bol lover.I find i respond better to it than injectables.Anyway..back to your question.Define 'initial small gain'.I think you upped the dose a lil early.You could've run the 50mg for 2weeks..100mg for 2 weeks and 150 for 2weeks and then started your PCT.
    As to your question about how long you can stay on it..that depends on you; how your body responds and/or any ill effects.Personally i don't usually measure a d-bol cycle in terms of weeks.. but in terms of tabs... I consider 1000 (5mg) d-bol tabs the base of an oral cycle.How long it takes you to use that 5 grams (1000x5mg) of d-bol is personal preference.

150mg of DBOL ? WOW, that to me is an awful lot. You might be OK on that, But I would NEVER recommend doing doses that high

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Sweeeet

Why not take 200mg's then? Along with your winnie at 350mg ED.

I like to run 1 week cycles of 1000tabs. That's about 142.85 tabs a day. They're the 50mg taps from IP so it's just 7,142.5mg's ED. But it's only 1,000 tabs so that's fine right?

G-S Guest
    Good christ.

Bottom line is this - NEVER go over 50mg daily, UNLESS you are a far experienced user of Dbol . THEN, NEVER take the doses that some people are saying you should.

If you need that much dbol, your training, sleep, diet, and everything else is so ****ed up it's not even funny.

littlemac is offline New Member
    OK I'll stick w/100mg's a day. But who knows what they really would test out to be. I initially went from 150 to 160 pounds but have not gained any weight recently, I want to gain size. Thanks for all the replies.

tomo1 is offline New Member
    Get Them Down Your Neck They Will Do You Good And Around 3 Weeks Then Start Weening Off, Or Your Head Will Pop.ha

peaker is offline Senior Member
    man 150mg of dbol **** thats high!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemac
    OK I'll stick w/100mg's a day. But who knows what they really would test out to be. I initially went from 150 to 160 pounds but have not gained any weight recently, I want to gain size. Thanks for all the replies.
    Yo, 100mg's is still very high. Especially at a measly 150lbs. Unless of course you are 5'0" tall. 50mg ED should be enough and if it's not giving you satisfactorial results than you need to address other things such as diet and training. What you doing is not wise.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i dont pee in dbol

Thread Information