Thread: Unusual Knot

wbfchampion is offline Banned

Unusual Knot

I recently asked a few questions about taking the sus250 verses the tes400 that I was taking, but did not ask about this unusual knot that I have where I gave myself a shot. I took the cc on Saturday and now I have a knot nearly the size of a tennis ball in my buttocks. Is this very normal after only 2 shots of tes400? I can bare the pain, but the unusal not is discomforting and worries me that something may have gone wrong. Please fill me in...

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Is the knot really warm to the touch? Are you running a fever?

-JJ-

No fever. I feel great. The pain is about gone as well. The knot is the only concern that I have...

I get knots all the time bro, Not that big though, I use a heating pad and rub it ALOT to get the knot to work out. Just keep an eye on it though.

-JJ-

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    Is the knot really warm to the touch? Are you running a fever?

-JJ-
    Sometimes I get small knots in the arse from the sus250, that are warm, and I get a headache, but then they go away and Im good in like 1 1/2 days

Well here it is the fourth day since my shot and the knot remains. I started the heating pad last night. I will start to try and rub it out. Do you think that it could be that I only used a 1 inch needle or that I may have hit or busted an blood vessel. I want to know that I don't need to be concerned and that it will go away...

It usually takes about a week or so for mine to go away. Just keep heating, and rubbing it. As for only using a 1 inch needle--It's possible, You might have not got deep enough in the muscle, what is your bf% ? I always use a 1.5 inch 23gauge for the buttocks injections

-JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 06-30-2004 at 04:56 PM.

My body fat is 7.4%... I am 6' and weigh 174

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wbfchampion
    Well here it is the fourth day since my shot and the knot remains. I started the heating pad last night. I will start to try and rub it out. Do you think that it could be that I only used a 1 inch needle or that I may have hit or busted an blood vessel. I want to know that I don't need to be concerned and that it will go away...
    Did you aspirate before injecting? If no blood came in when you aspirated then you should be good. I got a lot of knots when I was using the T400 and it usually took them about 4-5 days sometimes up to a week to go away. Heating pads and massaging them helped out a lot also.

Quote Originally Posted by wbfchampion
    My body fat is 7.4%... I am 6' and weigh 174
    You should be alright with a 1 inch pin then, And as ODC stated if you did'nt get any blood when you aspirated you should be ok.

-JJ-

No blood... Thanks guys I was starting to worry... I rubbed the hell out of it last night. Hurt like hell, but the knot seems to have gone down a bit...
    Again Thanks for the comments...

No problem bro.

-JJ-

I would get those from every rediject always the size of tennis balls, my gf felt it one night in the sack and asked what it was, i quickly changed the conversation... one night we were camping and i had to sleep on the ground with no padding.... i felt that knot all night long.. i have a feeling it is the prop in the sustanon mix that does it to me cause now that i have tried cyp and E and have never felt a knot from them... this does worry me though cause i have a prop cycle lined up...

Thread Information