Terinox is offline The One & Only

Is My Clen Real ???

Hi guys, I just got my Clen today, unfortunetly I don't have a picture scanned yet, hopefully will be the end of this week. I am planning on starting the Clen next week, starting monday.

First, I need to know if they are real. First of all, they are Monores, and they are in the tin foil things, and there are 30pills per sheet. This is what they say on the back:

MONORES(R) 20ug
    Clenbuterolo
    VALEAS S.p.A

Please confirm that these are real!!! They are light blue in colour, and like i said above, 30 pills in each sheet. They look untampered with and look professional. Also, each pill has a line across it.

Thnx guys
    Terinox

4plates is offline Banned
    from your discription they sound real but if you cant post a pic try looking in the steroid picture section and see if you can find them in there
    how were you planning on using them?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    TERINOX,

they are real. I think they are from spain. I have the same kind. currently taking them and they are working very well. You can really tell at about 6/day! Later!

thnx Be_Strong for confirming this.

4plates: I checked a bunch of sites, steroids .com and the main site of this board but couldn't find any pics. There are tons of pics of Spiropent or Oxyfux, etc... but no Monores. The only picture I could find so far was on the site where I bought the Clen from, so I mean....I was hoping to find another pic

In terms of using them, i have enough for 4 full weeks, so i'm going to do two weeks on/two weeks off with ECA. That would last a total of 2 months, and then after that just take ripped fuel for a while. I do cardio about 5 days a week, diet is pretty much in check, will improve it even more in the next week. Workouts are going good, 3 times a week. Looking to lose 20 pounds or so by the summer.

So far, even with my changed diet, i think it's been two weeks now, and I'm still at 180, can't seem to drop at all

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    The only picture I could find so far was on the site where I bought the Clen from, so I mean....I was hoping to find another pic
    HEY! How come my guy's site doesn't have any pictures?!
    F*** this...

Hehe, dude I don't know If you want mine, then PM me!!!

more on this would be appreciated

bump

I've asked this before, but I don't think anyone responded before! Can I take the the Clen on an empty stomach or do I have to eat something with it ??????

thnx

bump

Thread Information