stitch1967 is offline Member

My source bombed.....but I'm still in the game

This is long and self indulged but I don't have anyone I can talk about my cycle with so....I'm gonna eat up some server space.

Ok, so I've been on my 1st cycle one week tomorrow. I was planning on this

Wk 1-10 Test E 400mg/per week 200mg E3D
    Wk 1-15 Nolva 20mg/ED
    Wk 13-15 Clomid as shown in all the posts

But my source flaked on getting me the other 10cc of test this weekend after I had taken my first 200mg on Thurs. So I had the choice of 400mg at 5 wks or 250mg at 8wks because I'm not sure if I'll be able to find anymore before I run out or not.

So I'm gonna do this...

Wk 1 200mg of TestE
    Wk 2 300mg of Test E
    Wk3-8 250mg of Test E
    Wk 1-13 Nolva 20mg/ED
    Wk 11-13 Clomid per site

I do believe I can feel the Test (or Nolva) already. I've been waking up at all hours of the night with tons of energy and having to piss every couple hours during the night. I haven't seen much on the strength side, but my intensity in this mornings workout was much better. I have felt pumped every since around Sunday night and every body part I've worked this week so far has not lost that fresh worked out feeling yet.

My only concern is BP which has always been high for me. 145-150/80-100 range, but with the low dosage and all the help some of you bros have already given me it should be cool. I've been monitoring it and it has actually gone down a couple points from before I started last week (Nolva I'm guessing)

I realize a lot of this could just be mental....but fk it....mental's not bad.

And all I can say is if I can see some gains and rip off some intense training the next week off a placebo effect, it's gonna be cheaper than all the frickin' legal crap I've tried in the past and didn't get sheit.

Maybe next cycle I'll just run bottled water and even more save money..........

maybe this cycle you should of ran only bottled water and you would of saved time and money bro. running test E at less than 300 mg's is a waste. i ran it for 300 mg's the first 3 weeks before my blood levels built up enough to make gains which were around week 4, then from week 4 i ran it at 375 mg's the rest of the way.

never ramp your doseages.

your not gonna see anything till around week 4 anyways. waking up in the middle of the night isnt off the test bro.

if i were you, i would just quit and run your clomid. 200 mg's wont do much. when your body already produces upwards to around 60-70 mg's a week, to give it 200 milligrams a week isnt TOO much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    maybe this cycle you should of ran only bottled water and you would of saved time and money bro. running test E at less than 300 mg's is a waste. i ran it for 300 mg's the first 3 weeks before my blood levels built up enough to make gains which were around week 4, then from week 4 i ran it at 375 mg's the rest of the way.

never ramp your doseages.

your not gonna see anything till around week 4 anyways. waking up in the middle of the night isnt off the test bro.

if i were you, i would just quit and run your clomid. 200 mg's wont do much. when your body already produces upwards to around 60-70 mg's a week, to give it 200 milligrams a week isnt TOO much of a difference.

OUCH, REALITY BITES!!!!!!!!

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    save it till you get more enth man

So just wait one more week and start clomid or start now?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, this is a very tough call. Anything you are feeling in your head is most likely Mental. It takes up to 4 weeks for it to kick in. But, knowing what I know now (my first cycle I ran 250mg a week, but had to bump it up after 8 weeks) I'd say since It's only been a week I'd stop and wait till you get all your gear on hand. I know this isn't what you want to hear. You can see good results with a low dose cycle, but your diet has to be PERFECT. If you were a bit more into it, I'd say just go for the 8 weeks, but it is early enough to stop...

Peace,

BLT

OK, I bit the bullet and paid some outrageous price for another 10ml vial of test E (mail order). $130 - for 200mg (w/script...may come in handy??).

So I ran 400mg last night to catch back up on the missed 200mg shot from Monday and am planning on 200mg E3D from now on.

Look good now?

Wk1 Day 1 200mg TestE (already done)
    Wk1 Day7 400mg Test E (already done)
    Wk2 Day5 200mg Test E
    Wk3-Wk10 Day1&Day5 200mg Test E
    Nolva & Clomid as stated above

ya its fine now. next time, dont shoot 2cc's to compensate for the 1cc that you missed on monday.enanthates half life stretches long enough to compensate for missing an injection on that trime frame you had. now since you shot 400 mg, to even it out, shoot 200 mg on your 6th day not on your 3rd day. if you shoot it on your 3rd, your body will be confused, and its gonna be getting around 600 mg's of test in a 4 day period. which will give you some unwanted sides because of fluctuated blood levels. kinda complicated but, do you get what im saying?

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    ya its fine now. next time, dont shoot 2cc's to compensate for the 1cc that you missed on monday.enanthates half life stretches long enough to compensate for missing an injection on that trime frame you had. now since you shot 400 mg, to even it out, shoot 200 mg on your 6th day not on your 3rd day. if you shoot it on your 3rd, your body will be confused, and its gonna be getting around 600 mg's of test in a 4 day period. which will give you some unwanted sides because of fluctuated blood levels. kinda complicated but, do you get what im saying?
    Yeah, if you look I think that's what I've got scheduled. The next shot (200mg) will be 6 days from last night shot (400mg). Then after that it will be 200mg E3D.
    Am I right?

ya your right, you should gain nicely off that cycle btw.

Thread Information