gerry619 is offline New Member

Red face Juice and pregnancy

Hiya bros,

alright. I started my first cycle today. I'm cycling test400 and deca300 at 1 cc of each per week. i'm also taking nolve at 10 mg per day and vitamin b6 at 200 mg per day. i'll juice for 10 weeks, and start PCT 3 weeks after my last injection; i'll use clomid and nolva for pct for three weeks. i have a couple of questions:

1. what'cha think of my cycle? it's my first and i just want to gain some muscle mass so that i can use it as a base.

2. my wife and i have been trying to get pregnant. she doesn't know that i'm juicing now. even after all the research, i hadn't thought of this until i had the syringe in my ass. how does juice, or the nolva and clomid affect sperm production. what are the risks of getting pregagnat while i'm on? should i tell her, and ask that she go on the pill while i'm on my cycle?

thanks.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Really it just lowers your chance of getting her pregnant. I've never heard of any birth defects or anything health related that you'd need to worry about. But that's just from my research and personal experience. I'm really not 100% sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerry619
    Hiya bros,

alright. I started my first cycle today. I'm cycling test400 and deca300 at 1 cc of each per week. i'm also taking nolve at 10 mg per day and vitamin b6 at 200 mg per day. i'll juice for 10 weeks, and start PCT 3 weeks after my last injection; i'll use clomid and nolva for pct for three weeks. i have a couple of questions:

1. what'cha think of my cycle? it's my first and i just want to gain some muscle mass so that i can use it as a base.

2. my wife and i have been trying to get pregnant. she doesn't know that i'm juicing now. even after all the research, i hadn't thought of this until i had the syringe in my ass. how does juice, or the nolva and clomid affect sperm production. what are the risks of getting pregagnat while i'm on? should i tell her, and ask that she go on the pill while i'm on my cycle?

thanks.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    the myostsatin mutant baby's parents used aas though, hehehe, but it would be a lot harder to get your chick pregnant, my bro did a 18 month cycle, no shiatt, 1 week after he came off, his chick got pregnant, test is almost like a male contraceptive device

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    i have never heard of any birth defects from aas. i don't think its possible for there to be birth defects from aas. i was a roid baby and i turned out just fine (i think).

Thread Information