Kaleb is offline Associate Member

Is Enanthate suppose to be clear?

Is Test Enanthate suppose to be clear or look like oil? I have a shot scheduled tomorrow and don't know if my gear is bunk.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, a clear oil. You'll know in 5 weeks if it is bunk. Have patience.

SKiN is offline Member
    This is ur second post about the same thing.... The test is suspended in oil

Thanks toughguy, I'm just goin' nuts bro...i've been injecting something in me for 7 weeks and now I'm finding out it might be fake. Mine is a clear oil as in I can see through it, but it is a yellowish color. Is it suppose to be clear like water? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb
    Thanks toughguy, I'm just goin' nuts bro...i've been injecting something in me for 7 weeks and now I'm finding out it might be fake. Mine is a clear oil as in I can see through it, but it is a yellowish color. Is it suppose to be clear like water? Thanks

Most enenthate and cyp I've seen has a very slight yellow tint, hard to notice actually. Your training logbook will tell you if it is fake. Are you progressing more now? If you havent seen ANY improvement in #s over the norm, get new gear.

SKiN is offline Member
    Sounds like its fake bro....if it was real you should be growin like crazy... at your age 12 lbs or whatever u said should be easy if eating and training right..

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Sounds like its fake bro....if it was real you should be growin like crazy... at your age 12 lbs or whatever u said should be easy if eating and training right..

12 lbs? That's solid gains for some people. I dont know the background of this situation. I'm a dang ecto-meso, so 12lbs is huge for me. I wouldnt give up on that juice just yet.

Are you on anti-es or SERMs? 5-Alpha reductase inhibitors?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Most enenthate and cyp I've seen has a very slight yellow tint, hard to notice actually. Your training logbook will tell you if it is fake. Are you progressing more now? If you havent seen ANY improvement in #s over the norm, get new gear.
    yea mine is slightly colored like piss. and give yourself a pat on the back for those 12 lbs. just keep training and you could earn a good 20lbs before its all said and done

Are you on anti-es or SERMs? 5-Alpha reductase inhibitors?
    Have Nolva on hand, haven't seen any signs of gyno.

BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member
    I dunno i have had QV enantat before and grew big and it was clear like water not easily noticed piss yellow...And it did give a slight burning sensation when put on ur tounge...not as much as coke..lol...but some little chemically burny pepper feel....my dates are september 2006 batch 18 ...its not on the QV site yet but should be when they update it))last updated june 1st) as it looks like its the next batch(last batch was 17)...so i dunno my man

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    most of the test ive seen is clear,but it seems the older it gets it seems to have a tint of yellow.

Mine doesn't burn my tongue at all when I put it on there...tastes wierd...almost real bland. It's almost the same exact color as veggie oil but doesn't taste anything like veggie oil.

heres the problem i had** same batch as urs** on one side..... look at the pic..... new batch was clear and tasted chemically pepery or whatever..old batch was yellow and tasted like veggie oil or some bland nothing crap....is it that yellow as in the pic?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is Enanthate suppose to be clear?-qv1234567.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAN@
    heres the problem i had** same batch as urs** on one side..... look at the pic..... new batch was clear and tasted chemically pepery or whatever..old batch was yellow and tasted like veggie oil or some bland nothing crap....is it that yellow as in the pic?

The one on the right is suspect bro.

The yellow pin u mean right?? My thoughts exactly...and its the same batch number as this guys..

The yellow pin u mean right?? My thoughts exactly...and its the same batch number as this guys..

That **** looks like deca or eq, far from any kind of test, other than suspension, I've ever seen. Get a refund bro, that **** is fake.

Bro, my **** looks exactly the same as the juice in the syringe. What would you say? Toss the **** and start Clomid and Nolvadex in two weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb
    Bro, my **** looks exactly the same as the juice in the syringe. What would you say? Toss the **** and start Clomid and Nolvadex in two weeks?

If you have noticed nothing, and I mean NOTHING out of the ordinary from the usual gains, forget PCT.

That is your discretion. If you decide to quit, its on you, but I'm telling you guys that what is in that syringe on the right does not look anything like QV enenthate.

Get your money back, report a scammer to the mods if need be.

HELL YES i got a refund already.. I dont take well to getting bunk crapolla

WORD TO THE WISE===both looked exactly the same except for batch number and dates...wrapped up...hologram.... in all...Be careful
    Last edited by BIGMAN@; 06-30-2004 at 10:46 PM.

It just sucks when the guy who gave it to you is 6'1'' 280 pounds with about 14% bf. I'm definitely not beating his ass. If I was to do PCT and it be just veggie oil, would doing the Nolva and Clomid be bad for me. I just want to take it just incase.

I've seen alot of fakes, and this is by far the best ****ing fake I have ever seen in my life.

Im tellin ya theres gotta be a way to get the top off the 10cc bottle and drain it and re crimp it or some ****.. get your $$ back if you can...

Im tellin ya theres gotta be a way to get the top off the 10cc bottle and drain it and re crimp it or some ****.. get your $$ back if you can...
    Spare aluminum caps and some crimpers.

How would they keep the green QV plastic thing on top tho...or is there a way to print on the plastic caps...

Spare aluminum caps and some crimpers.
    But how would they re-seal the shrink-wrap?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Seethrough yellow/clea colour, feels and looks like oil, has a bad smell

Wrapping it is the easy part....**** i can do that..

gear what are you describing bro?

bigman check ur pms

SKiN is offline Member
    Dont know if someone mentioned this earlier but sh!t.... look at your nuts... after 7week in mine are tiny....

"Is Test Enanthate suppose to be clear or look like oil"? Thats was your question. And my answer was; Test Enanathate is "seethrough light yellow/clear colour, feels and looks like oil, has a bad smell"

So look at the pic that bigman attached to the thread. The one on the left is legit and the one on the right is bunk. You just described the one that was bunk. I don't know man...I don't know what the **** to do.

IronAdam is offline Member
    kaleb, what batch do you have that you think is bunk? I'm on 16 and 17 now and they both have a slightly yellow tint to them, not sure if they are as yellow as big mans pics though. BTW, 16 and 17 were both underdosed batches, one of them was like 230mg/ml or close to it.

If the hologram is real and the label and packaging looks real I wouldn'tn worry much.

Peace

SKiN is offline Member
    lol chill out a little... sounds like it might be real from your anxiety... j/k
    I think the best way to tell is ur balls....

~Newbie~ is offline Banned
    liquid gold

They are not all the same colours, it depends who its made by. All I know is that the 1 I used is sorta yellow/white seethrough, and that worked really well. Like ~Newbie~ said, "liquid gold" is a good description

And by the way the stuff that I had is from Aus and was not from a bottle, its from a bladder

All the boys that I know have used Enanthate , and all their stuff is light yellow/clear colour. Not as yellow as the bunk 1 that bigman posted, but you can tell it has a bit of yellow in it. The bunk 1 that bigman posted looks like piss lol..... Its defenitely not that yellow

Thread Information