vestax is offline Member

Question training twice daily with juice?

First off I have been on sust / dbol - walking into the third week of my cycle right now and can really feel the sust starting to kick in.

Now, at the end of my workout which is usually 45 mins - 1hr I am completely maxed out, ****ing dead for like an hour - hour and a half after it, but after that I feel better than normal....can i work out twice in the same day if they are different muscle groups if I just up my cals (carbs) ? I heard your not supposed to from most people I have asked but then again I do have 5 different types of steroids goin through my body working hard to repair me....?

Also, I feel like I can lift a million pounds but I am worried that the tendons cannot support the newfound muscle strength- when should I know to cut the weight off so that I don't injure myself?

One more question, can I incorporate cardio into my workout to try and slim out a couple of extra pounds I am tryin to shed?

thank for any help people!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Build or cut, you can only focus on one, but cardio can help to maintain or POSSIBLY reduce your BF%.

I would suggest not working out more than 5 days per week, once per day. Most expierienced big men work out 4 days or less per week.

Lift till you puke, as long as you get in and out in less than 1 1/2 hours and use good form.

vestax is offline Member
    Yeah its much more of a bulking cycle- I just feel that much healther when I used to run every day and wish I could keep doing it, what exactly is the problem with working out twice a day? I'm a physiology major so if anyone knows the scientific background on this that would be unreal, thanks.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    vestax good question. To answer your question yes you can work out 2 times daily. However, Split routines generally are for more advanced lifters. Just make sure you add a few more calories midday. Also, do not continue to do that as your body is under much stress. I recommend 1 wk on 2 wks off if you do it. Cardio is best done in 2 ways. 1st in am before you eat,only water . 2nd AFTER your weight training. People make the big mistake to do it before they lift. You need full energy & glycogen levels high for the lifting. Going on the treadmill first your need to be there for 45 min before you evan touch fats stores. But you can start burning from the get go AFTER the pumps! Lift smart if you try heavy use good form & spotter cuz you will pull a muscell or tendon tear

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Why don't you just buy him the ticket to injuryville? I don't usually like to argue over advice but this is ridiculous. Give sound advice or none at all.

-B

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    vestax good question. To answer your question yes you can work out 2 times daily. However, Split routines generally are for more advanced lifters. Just make sure you add a few more calories midday. Also, do not continue to do that as your body is under much stress. I recommend 1 wk on 2 wks off if you do it. Cardio is best done in 2 ways. 1st in am before you eat,only water . 2nd AFTER your weight training. People make the big mistake to do it before they lift. You need full energy & glycogen levels high for the lifting. Going on the treadmill first your need to be there for 45 min before you evan touch fats stores. But you can start burning from the get go AFTER the pumps! Lift smart if you try heavy use good form & spotter cuz you will pull a muscell or tendon tear

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Why don't you just buy him the ticket to injuryville? I don't usually like to argue over advice but this is ridiculous. Give sound advice or none at all.

-B

hmm, i thought what he said made alot of since. as long as you know what your doing, and feel that you can do it. i do not believe this is for novice builders, but that was plainly stated. also, i like the 1 week on, 2 weeks off technique.

i also like the cardio advice. maybe thats why my wife cannot lose any weight. she always does cardio for 45 minutes, then does a light workout. from now on, she needs to do a little heavier on the workout, then do 45 minutes of cardio.

thanks for the advice...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm this reminds me of the training that arnold and others used to do, anyway yea its for advanced guys only, i like the thought of training 2 x a day but itd require a lot of cals i guess:|

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    twosocks40 not to break your balls but you obviously do not know ADVANCE BODYBUILDING. Completley different from endurance training. Hell injury can take place tying ones shoe. Theres only so much space to write about training. He ask if it was possible twice daily. The answer is YES but it may not be for him. P.s what part is so ridiculous? As a personal trainer to another(you are one right!) let me know
    Last edited by bluethunder; 07-01-2004 at 01:31 PM.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you can train twice daily. Just don't add in an extra bodypart.

Let's say for example you train Chest and Triceps in the same workout. Train Chest in the morning and Triceps at night. If your workout was originally 1 hour, it would then be split into two half hour sessions.

However, if you trained Chest and Triceps in the morning and wanted to do Back and Biceps at night, not a good idea bro. You'd be killing yourself and your body.

It's a safer bet to take your exisiting workout and divide it in two.

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    i dont think it ould hurt to train twicwe a day as long as you divide the bodyparts like quads mourning and hams night that woud be good! a few guys at my gym workout 3 times a day and there bigger than everyone eles sometimes 4 times seriously i know its crazy.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    As with everything, everyone is different, I dont see anything glaringly obvious that makes the above advice bad?????

Nutrition will be key as mentioned as will adaption to the load put on you as opposed to simple recovery as the 2 are different.
    Last edited by Bigun; 07-01-2004 at 03:02 PM.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    It may be possible, but for most, completely unecessary and counterproductive.

Thread Information