GentleGiant is offline New Member

Good 1st Cycle???

Hey guys,
    Just wondered if u guys could help me out? I'm 19yrs, 5' 9, 86kgs
    (abt 190lbs), been gyming consistently & naturally for abt 2yrs and have gained about +-23,24 kgs,roughly 50 pounds.I've decided that i'm ready to go on a cycle, and have spoken to the self-proclaimed "experts" at my gym, and they advised me to take 400mg deca /wk, 500mg sus/wk, for 8wks & 20mg dbol ED for the 1st 4 wks till the injectables kick in. Also nolva and clomid for PCT. I've done my research, but i would like some advice from other people who are experienced with AAS, any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant
    Hey guys,
    Just wondered if u guys could help me out? I'm 19yrs, 5' 9, 86kgs
    (abt 190lbs), been gyming consistently & naturally for abt 2yrs and have gained about +-23,24 kgs,roughly 50 pounds.I've decided that i'm ready to go on a cycle, and have spoken to the self-proclaimed "experts" at my gym, and they advised me to take 400mg deca /wk, 500mg sus/wk, for 8wks & 20mg dbol ED for the 1st 4 wks till the injectables kick in. Also nolva and clomid for PCT. I've done my research, but i would like some advice from other people who are experienced with AAS, any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks...
    yo, my first advice is to wait unitl you are over 21-22. your testostorone(sp) levels are still high at 19yrs. use that to your advantage. your hormones are still unstable so why make it worse with a.s.? plus your growth plates havent closed yet either. if you have gained 50 lbs naturally in 2 years then why in the hell do you want to do a.s.? looks like you are doing pretty good so far. i would wait big guy to be totally honest with you. i feel like a majority of the fellas on this board will agree with me. plus!!! that is a ****ty first cycle they gave you too!! you dont need 3 different types of a.s. for your first time and you especially dont need sust at ALL! you just a regular test like test. enth. not sust. but this is just me advice big guy..take is easy bro

qccat is offline Associate Member
    i agree w/ hung-solo. Wait a couple years for sure. you dont know what can happen staying natural for the next few years at least. I blew up in that time naturally. Give your body a chance and in this time you can learn and compose a much better cycle for when you are ready

thanks

hey guys, thanks for the advice, maybe i'll wait, till i'm 21, jst that i've hit plateau, for abt 3mnths now and i've been kinda wanna bust thru it, maybe i'm jst getting impatient.

thanks a mil

thanks

hey guys, thanks for the advice, maybe i'll wait, till i'm 21, jst that i've hit plateau, for abt 3mnths now and i've been kinda wanna bust thru it, maybe i'm jst getting impatient.

thanks a mil

qccat is offline Associate Member
    I think that is a good call, try playing with your diet, those plateaus suck but any little thing new can help. GOod luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by qccat
    I think that is a good call, try playing with your diet, those plateaus suck but any little thing new can help. GOod luck to you
    yeah change up your diet, go to the diet forum and post your diet and let them play with it for a bit. great forum. plus change up workout routines. there is a workout forum there too. this is a great board man there is so much to learn. now that you have a few years before you start anything. use that time to learn as much as you can. it would greatly benefit you in the long run.....peace and good luck man!

gator1298 is offline New Member
    Just like i have been advised to do, WAIT until your 21 or so. I want the strength gains and to have as big as arms as Jay cutler but and to be huge but you and I still got a few years to wait..

Quote Originally Posted by gator1298
    Just like i have been advised to do, WAIT until your 21 or so. I want the strength gains and to have as big as arms as Jay cutler but and to be huge but you and I still got a few years to wait..
    :spudniksh here's to ya fellas! good choice. you will reap the benefits guys just give it time.. smart move!!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    yeah change up your diet, go to the diet forum and post your diet and let them play with it for a bit. great forum. plus change up workout routines. there is a workout forum there too. this is a great board man there is so much to learn. now that you have a few years before you start anything. use that time to learn as much as you can. it would greatly benefit you in the long run.....peace and good luck man!
    thanks man, my diet has been up to **** lately, coz of exams, well lets jst see how it goes.going straight to the diet forum now!this board is awesome, i've been going to anabolicreview.com an only found it like 2 days ago, newho, take care man, thanks 4 the advice.

keep it real. later

Fame is offline Junior Member
    there are lots of plateu's you'll reach, and get over....hard work and dedication

i gues ur right bro. thanks man...

Thread Information