Thread: Explosive cycle

mudurango99 is offline New Member

Explosive cycle

I am starting to plan my next cycle and was just looking to get some input. I am looking to increase my strength and explosiveness for football. I plan on doing a lot of plyo's and some short sprint work as well. I do not want to put on to much weight maybe 10-15 lbs. at the most. Tell me what you think
    Wk 1-4 30mg Dbol ED
    Wk 6-10 winny 50mg ED
    Wk 1-10 Prop 75mg ED
    Wk 1-8 Tren 75mg ED

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Please tell us your stats age,height and weight, what is your past body building experience and do you have any steroid experience? Will you run anti-e's during that cycle? Whats your PCT like?

I am 5'9 190 I have been lifting for about 7 yrs I am in the process of finishing up my first cycle with very good results. Not sure yet on the PCT any suggestions would be great, like I said I am just starting to piece together my next cycle. Thanks guys

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mudurango99
    I am 5'9 190 I have been lifting for about 7 yrs I am in the process of finishing up my first cycle with very good results. Not sure yet on the PCT any suggestions would be great, like I said I am just starting to piece together my next cycle. Thanks guys

your PCT shoudl be clomid 300/100/50... and I'd use some tribilus too.. please post your first cycle for us.

You do realise time on =time off for safty reasons and to make each cycle effective by resting your body and receptors??

You cycle assumming your odl enough to do gear (sinceu never posted yoru age) is decent. Your gains will depend more on diet and training not gear.

Latimus is offline Banned
    tren and dbols...look out gym!

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    your PCT shoudl be clomid 300/100/50... and I'd use some tribilus too.. please post your first cycle for us.

You do realise time on =time off for safty reasons and to make each cycle effective by resting your body and receptors??

You cycle assumming your odl enough to do gear (sinceu never posted yoru age) is decent. Your gains will depend more on diet and training not gear.
    Thanks that is what I am planning on doing for PCT this cycle. Yeah I know time on= time off I was just getting excited and planning ahead. As far as age goes I am 21. Haven't figured out diet yet maybe I could get some sugestions for a good diet while on tren , keeping in mind that I am not trying to bulk just a few pounds.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    If you're looking for strength w/o bulk I would drop the d-bol. You shouldt need a kick start with the prop anyway.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    if your are doing football the winny is a bad idea. winny makes the tendons bigger but that makes them more weaker. if you are training for fb you could tear a tendon or something. anavar instead of winny is a good idea.

I am training for a leaugue that is not going to have it's season until next spring. Also I was thinking that a low dose of dbol might help and not put on to much bulk, am I wrong or should I go with a lower dose?

Thread Information