Thread: ???

max25533 is offline Junior Member

???

I have been away from the board for a while. I finished a cycle of Test E @ 500mg a week for ten weeks in septemeber. I lifted hard and dieted properly after me cycle. In January I started a new job that demands me to work long weeks, sometimes 60-65 hours a week. I also was not able to go to the gym that often, which sucks. Since I started my sex drive has gone down to the point were I do not even want to have sex with my girlfriend anymore. Could this be from the lack of test in my system after the cycle? Should I go to the doctor and get tested? Any postive feedback would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    I have been away from the board for a while. I finished a cycle of Test E @ 500mg a week for ten weeks in septemeber. I lifted hard and dieted properly after me cycle. In January I started a new job that demands me to work long weeks, sometimes 60-65 hours a week. I also was not able to go to the gym that often, which sucks. Since I started my sex drive has gone down to the point were I do not even want to have sex with my girlfriend anymore. Could this be from the lack of test in my system after the cycle? Should I go to the doctor and get tested? Any postive feedback would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.
    You have been off cycle for almost 1 year and this is the first you noticed the decreased libido? If so I think you may working to much and are just worn out IMO. Maybe some other bros can chim in here, but I think you have noticed low test a long time ago as far as libido is concerned...

Alex Hunter is offline New Member
    Your low sex drive is a result of the extra hours working and being worn out. Stress from the new job could also be a factor. Definately not the test, as you have been off for quite some time.

Thanks for the help bros, I am gonna start a cycle this fall, when I start working less hours, hopefully the combo of the test and the less hours will help increase the libido.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey max, you could try some of these supplements to raise your test level naturally, they wont raise it like gear does, but it could help

just a thought

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Did you do post cycle?

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    sounds like work related stress. 65 hrs a week & no gym?? Cortizone levels may be on the rise. Get them hrs down hit the gym evan 2-3 days your libido will come back..

I did do PCT, what supplements do you recomend

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    tribestan(tribulus), ZMA,Arginine

Thread Information