UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Starting to retain water - need advice

Im starting my 4th week of my Sig cycle - and have quit front loading prop (replaced Dbol ) so I am now on
    CYP-500 EQ-500 Deca 200-300 ish. Var 40

Im retaining water and am also craving food like never before. As a result im eating more food and gettting more sodium. Thus I am getting puffy.

What is the safest natural diuretic I can use. I am concerned about using diuretics cause I know they can hurt your kidneys if you abuse them long enough.

or should I just accept the water and live with it thru the cycle ?

I really hate losing definition

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    10mgs nolva and .25mg ldex/ed for starters. You can increase the nolva to 20mg/ed if need be.

Forget diuretics big man, they're counter-productive unless you are planning on competing.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    10mgs nolva and .25mg ldex/ed for starters. You can increase the nolva to 20mg/ed if need be.

Forget diuretics big man, they're counter-productive unless you are planning on competing.
    ok - i was on 20 Nolva and .25 L-Dex but I cut the nolva in half since I ahve no gyno tendancy.

do i need to bump the nolva back up ?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member

i would do 20 mgs nolva ed with .25 l dex ed

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Twin labs has something called Taraxatone I used it once. But some of the best I heard was things like Midol used for womans menstrual water bloat. But im sure your not going to do that but I bet it would work..

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Twin labs has something called Taraxatone I used it once. But some of the best I heard was things like Midol used for womans menstrual water bloat. But im sure your not going to do that but I bet it would work..
    yeh- i had a bottle of taraxatone and went thru it last cycle .. it looked a liker a bunch of natural ingredients but i was not sure and had nothing to compare it to.

Will taraxatone hurt my kidneys ?

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Will taraxatone hurt my kidneys ?
    Do a search on the FDA.

I suggest using aggresive doses of femara before ever using diuretics to slim down.

I suggest using aggresive doses of femara before ever using diuretics to slim down.

As in 2.5mgs/ed.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not know if it will hurt your kidneys. Its like anything moderation is key. I do know you need more water then otherwise your body will try to keep it.. Its the cyp thats bloating you

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Im starting my 4th week of my Sig cycle - and have quit front loading prop (replaced Dbol ) so I am now on
    CYP-500 EQ-500 Deca 200-300 ish. Var 40

Im retaining water and am also craving food like never before. As a result im eating more food and gettting more sodium. Thus I am getting puffy.

What is the safest natural diuretic I can use. I am concerned about using diuretics cause I know they can hurt your kidneys if you abuse them long enough.

or should I just accept the water and live with it thru the cycle ?

I really hate losing definition
    How's the diet. I have had good success of getting rid of water with a low carb diet on cycle. By low I mean about 125-150g. ED for me and I'm 5-10, 200lbs. About every 10 days or so I carb up then go cut carbs for another 10 days and keep on cycling like that throughout the cycle. Adjust it to fit your needs. I was also doing about 30-45min. light-med. cardio ED. Hope this helps.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    how much water are you drinking. it helps drinking close to a gallon a day...it really does keep the bloat down.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    2.5mg ED of femara... that is aggressive!

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    how much water are you drinking. it helps drinking close to a gallon a day...it really does keep the bloat down.
    about 1gal/D also

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I wouldn't go as high as suggested on the femera,but it does keep the water off much better than l-dex tho

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I wouldn't go as high as suggested on the femera,but it does keep the water off much better than l-dex tho

Dont get me wrong, I would cringe to have to take that much also. 1.25/ed will kill most water from drol. At the same time, I dont think that using any kind of diuretic is a good idea.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Dont get me wrong, I would cringe to have to take that much also. 1.25/ed will kill most water from drol. At the same time, I dont think that using any kind of diuretic is a good idea.
    I agree on the diurectics issue also..but he just has some water retention from the cyp/deca ..I don't think the VAR is causing the problem.So a mild dose of femera would be fine IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree on the diurectics also..but he just has some water retention from the cyp/deca..I don't think the VAR is causing the problem.So a mild dose of femera would be fine IMO.

Yea, the only thing in there that I could see causing large amounts of water retention is the cyp.

Thread Information