getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Did i screw up too bad?

i am 220 lbs
    5'11
    bf%? can see upper abs good
    only 20 years old

have done a cycle in the past of sustanon 250 1ce a week for 7 weeks(this was the dumbest decision of my life) still i did not have any sides nor did i lose anything gained(which wasnt much)

but my test seems to be back to normal or better than before(3 months since last cycle and i didnt ever lose any in my libido)

my question is should i try a better and more sensible cycle since i have already stepped into the darkness! or will that not be too sensible

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Sust is not a kind of test that I would recommend for someone who is running their first cycle. I would go with test enanthate or cyp. If you want to add a little extra some d-bol would help. Also nolva and clomid and do some more research before you decide to run andything again.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    I hear yah bro as for when i first was intoduced to AAS it was threw some fags who wanted to make a few bucks, got fuke dover in the long run, ended up taking only 200cc a week of deca with 100mg of primo, I had no idea what those were thought sauce was sauce, WOW was i wrong, plan on doing well my 3rd but really first cycle, with test next week, can't wait.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure if I understand the ?......Well I definately wouldnt run that cycle again...A good cycle of test e or cyp @ 500mg for 10-12 weeks would be alot better....

Abombz04 is offline New Member
    Yah bro, if you're gonna do a cycle make sure you do it right, no half assed sh*t, but I understand it was ur first time ... LoL the first time I did drugs I ran 2 20ml bottles of jurox winstrol with nothing else ... What a dumbass I was ... I would def go with the en or cyp ... And Zues had some good advice ... If u want some extra boost add some dbol at the beginning of ur cycle good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by hill8985
    I'm not sure if I understand the ?......Well I definately wouldnt run that cycle again...A good cycle of test e or cyp @ 500mg for 10-12 weeks would be alot better....

100% AGREED with hill!

the ? is because i dont really know my bf% but i can see my upper abs if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    the ? is because i dont really know my bf% but i can see my upper abs if that helps

well doesn't mean a hole lot since i can blow up like a blimp and still see my upper 4 abs, only way to know is to getit checked bro.

so should i guess i should try another cycle and go with a test e 500mgs for 12 weeks and proper pct

so should i guess i should try another cycle and go with a test e 500mgs for 12 weeks and proper pct
    Yes most definetly, you won't be dissapointed if you have propar diet and training intact what so ever.

what about my age?

As long as your at your bodies natural plateau with training...Body fat isnt everything...some guys can easily get down to 6-7%...some can barely bring it to 15-17% it is all genetics...IF your in your best natural shape possible, your diet is right, and your commited to doing it right....make sure to have the chlomid on hand...and some nolva in case you are more gyno prone...and since you only ran it @250 mg before which isnt too big of a jump for your body anyways....it is better safe than sorry

Well since you ran a "cycle" before, I think the whole age argument isnt a big deal now........other bros can correct me if i'm wrong.....I wish I would have started later.... If I could do it again, I would have taken your naturally high test levels and used them while they are still high......but if your happy at the height you have now and think this is the only answer then I dont think anyone on here can stop you

thanx bros

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    i would stack test e and EQ works for me, no sides yet, and i keep alsmot all of it. Mkae sure you do proper PCT though

i have done a cycle in the past of sustanon 250 1ce a week for 7 weeks(this was the dumbest decision of my life)
    You need to have some fun and start doing some dumber things....

Thread Information