Thread: dbol Q....

solid-d is offline Member

dbol Q....

It is it worth it to do start dbol at the begining of week 4 and end week 6 for a test and eq cycle... Its 2 weeks of dbol.. Will it still give me strength and size gains and still 'stumpstart' that late in the cycle... Its a 12 1/2week cycle BTW.....

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    It is it worth it to do start dbol at the begining of week 4 and end week 6 for a test and eq cycle... Its 2 weeks of dbol.. Will it still give me strength and size gains and still 'stumpstart' that late in the cycle... Its a 12 1/2week cycle BTW.....
    Well the Test e and EQ are going to kicking in anyday now, and since it is only for 2 weeks I have to say no...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You should of run DBOL day 1. DBOL is used at the beginning of a cycle usually for 4 weeks while the TEST is kicking in. I say forget it, it's not worth it.

SYN
    SYN is offline New Member
    I have ran it at the end of a cycle and still seen good results from it..
    It would depend on a lot of things.. Your Body type being one of them..
    It does seem better to run in the begining of the cycle, but it should still do what it was designed to do no matter when you run it.. If you can keep the extra size.. humm.. that is another story..

Me personaly I love D-Bol.. Starting a cycle or in the middle or the end.. Does not matter I have always had great results from it..
    But this is JUST MY experience .. Not for everyone.. Just like Deca .. ;-)

solid-d is offline Member
    Well Let me say this first... I used dbol before for 4 weeks, and after the 2nd week, I didnt gain anything more from the dbol.. No more strenght or size in weeks 3-4.. So I only use dbol for weeks 1and 2.. Well I didnt have the dbol to start my cycle, I know I know the lec about this.But it was my call... Anyway,Id still like to use it and see if I get a strengh push in week 4-6 still just before my other goodies are kicking in
    I wish I had them earlier but I wish alot of things..

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Personally I would save it for the next cycle and get more so you can use it for 4-6 weeks. I love the stuff Like these guys are saying.....it depends on your body and how it reponds.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yep, no point using it now , use it at the beginning of a cycle

Thread Information