Kaleb is offline Associate Member

How much would a blood test cost?

Wanted to go get test levels checked this week because I think the gear I've been taking is bunk. How much does this usually cost if insurance doesn't cover it? Thanks/

Kaleb

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    you could always have a lab test your gear

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    Yeah but I heard that costs 100 bucks and you have to send away 2 cc's and that it takes a while to get results. I would rather go and get my blood done.

BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member
    I would do the lab thing bro. You dont want that on your medical records if it is good gear and ur test levels are thru the roof. Well Unless you get a cool doc too do it and keep it on the dl..

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb
    Yeah but I heard that costs 100 bucks and you have to send away 2 cc's and that it takes a while to get results. I would rather go and get my blood done.
    yeah i hear ya....i think that blood work that is not covered by insurance can get expensive, however i have seen some clinics offer very good prices

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    back about 4 months ago i got my rbc and hamatocrit......and they checked a bunch of other ****, done for $45.

Just tell your doc your taking prohormones and you want to see if they're rasing your test levels

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    prices depend on exactly what they are testing for. The more vials of blood the higher the cost. 4yrs ago I had a complete blood test before I got Rx for rhgh. If I remember it was like 10 vials!! Do not remember the cost but think it was around $350

Thread Information