HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

PROBLEM.... injection

Yesterday i took my normal shot of Test prop which i have been taking for about 4 weeks. It was a perfect injection, no pain, no blood, right spot- (upper right glute). When i woke up this morning, i had a red bump sticking out of my but (exactly like a bug bite). I know it can be common to get an absess (however you spell it) after a shot that you have to rub out... but this one is actually noticeable. The bump is also red which could mean infection.... Is there anything I can do, should know. Any body have this happen before.

Please give some input/advice!!! thanks

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i get these from my prop. they happen when i dont massage the area to spread out he oil. they go away after a few days. u should be fine

Rballs... you just made my day!!! its just that ive never had a knot on the outside of my butt before... thanks for the help!!

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Yesterday i took my normal shot of Test prop which i have been taking for about 4 weeks. It was a perfect injection, no pain, no blood, right spot- (upper right glute). When i woke up this morning, i had a red bump sticking out of my but (exactly like a bug bite). I know it can be common to get an absess (however you spell it) after a shot that you have to rub out... but this one is actually noticeable. The bump is also red which could mean infection.... Is there anything I can do, should know. Any body have this happen before.

Please give some input/advice!!! thanks
    Your good! If you are on prop, how often are you taking shots? IF you have T-100 how many mg are you taking a week? Are you hitting anything else besides glutes?

Im taking shots EOD. I am only hitting my glutes. I tried the shoulder a couple of times... but it hinders my workout and i didnt like that. plus i have 5/8" needles which i dont think are long enough for my shoulders. Is it absolutely necessary to hit other muscles?

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Im taking shots EOD. I am only hitting my glutes. I tried the shoulder a couple of times... but it hinders my workout and i didnt like that. plus i have 5/8" needles which i dont think are long enough for my shoulders. Is it absolutely necessary to hit other muscles?

If you are doing EOD's, than yes you need to hit other muscles (scar tissue). 5/8" is good enough for your delts if you are not to fat. Instead of hindering your workouts with delt hits. Try and fiqure out a schedule for others like bi and calves. If you keep up with the delts, they will get use to injection.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    u are using 5/8" needles in the glute ?

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    u are using 5/8" needles in the glute ?
    good question....... 5/8 is too short IMO. At least 1" and thats if you are lean

No... i have 1.5 inch needles for my glutes. The last time i hit my delt w/ the 5'8 inch it started leaking out my shoulder while i was still shooting. I will give it another try!! Thanks again. I will also check out those other inj spots. maybe my calves since i got none!!!!

Thread Information