Thread: Severe PAIN

BulletCatcher is offline New Member

Severe PAIN

Question for the great experienced ones:

I am having pains in my lower right side of my back (kidney?) like one of you huge fckrs have me on the ground and a kickin the sht out of me. I did not work lower back or lower abs yesterday and I do not feel that I injured anything this morning in my morning workout. Currently on Dbol , Aratest and Fina. Will drinking 2-3 gallons of water fix this or do I need to do see old doc? I have a high pain tol but this is insane!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the world of DBOL . Most guys experience this pain. If it get to the point where you can't take it, then Yes, I'd stop the DBOL. Also, keep drinking tons of water.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I would see doc just in case. I had the same pain in lower back and my doc said that something was irratating my bladder and was not emptying out to its full capacity leaving me with a full bladder all the time b/c i was drinking so much h2o. From the bladder being always full it was pushing against my kidneys to much and causing the pain! I just started taking trimspa at that time and he said that probably was it.... i stopped that and it stopped. I would see the doc just in case! good luck bro R U taking any diet supples??

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This is indicative of (in my opinion) high liver values. I had the same problem a year ago and got a test. It was my lower to mid right side in the back and in the front I felt pressure in the lower to mid section of my ribs underneath.

Just my 2 cents get you liver values checked.

Then again it could be your kidneys but I didn't think the type of stuff you are on was that hard on kidneys. If it is it could be a kidney infection and an antibiotic should take care of it.

BulletCatcher is offline New Member
    Diet supps: Tribex, Nitro2, Flax, Instone ForzaT

Fame is offline Junior Member
    I had the lower back pain back when i took m1t, thought it 'might' be kidney's also (also was taking stacker2 w/ ephedra), but i had back pain in the past, so i decided to go to the chiropractor...after stimulation and adjustment, it would feel better, and come back the next day, i went twice a week for like 3 or 4 weeks then it was gone completely, so in my case, that 'told me' it was my back (hope it wasnt just coincidence)

Im on test E dbol cycle (just statrted), 4th day of dbol 31.25mg a day (6.25mg 5x's a day) and havent had any pain now, i stretch a LOT and crack my back , laying down only, and im ok so far ::Fingerscrossed::

Thread Information