NJou812 is offline Associate Member

HELP: Anyone read "CME" - need Mod/Vet advice

An e-book (Chemical Muscle Enhancement). Seems like a good book, and I'm thinking of giving one of his short, low dose cycles a go. I know the opinion of most on this board is that it will be a waste of time, but I respond well to low doses and TEST bloats me huge and kills my HTPA levels, making me lose alot even with proper anti-es and PCT.

So, I'm thinking:
    Weeks 1-4: 250ml deca /week. Most say this might be a waste, but deca should start peaking actively after 8 days, according to the liturature in CME.
    Weeks 5-8: off, no PCT needed as deca only moderately affects the "boys" in short low doses. May use Clen as an anti-catabolic. Deca will still be in the system.
    Weeks 9-12: Primo depot 300mg/week and Oxand 30mg/day. Deca will be leaving the system just prior to the intro of Primo and Anavar .
    No PCT as Primo and Anavar at these doses and lengths should not affect my natural testosterone levels .

Will have L-dex and Clomid on hand just in case I need them.

Overall, I think I may be able to add 12-15lbs of muscle and keep most on this low side cycle cycle.

PS - my first cycle was low dose Prop/Deca/D-bol and I gained over 34lbs, but lost 20lbs after, even with proper PCT. I would rather make the slow, steady keepable gains, hence this low dose cycle.

Would appreciate educated advice (note the lack of test in this cycle is on purpose, as test shuts me down hard and would definately require PCT.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    An e-book (Chemical Muscle Enhancement). Seems like a good book, and I'm thinking of giving one of his short, low dose cycles a go. I know the opinion of most on this board is that it will be a waste of time, but I respond well to low doses and TEST bloats me huge and kills my HTPA levels, making me lose alot even with proper anti-es and PCT.
    So your answer to this is to shut down your system and not run any testosterone ? You should at least replace what you stop. Especially when running a progestin like Deca ... progesterone can kill your libido...

Deca peaks in 8 days? Its a long ester that would take about 4 weeks to really build up blood levels...

"no PCT needed as deca only moderately..." <-- What the fuk - this is contradictory to a lot of research...

Is this the book by Author Rea? IMO - this info and prposed "cycle" is a very poor...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    So your answer to this is to shut down your system and not run any testosterone ? You should at least replace what you stop. Especially when running a progestin like Deca ... progesterone can kill your libido...

Deca peaks in 8 days? Its a long ester that would take about 4 weeks to really build up blood levels...

"no PCT needed as deca only moderately..." <-- What the fuk - this is contradictory to a lot of research...

Is this the book by Author Rea? IMO - this info and prposed "cycle" is a very poor...
    I totally agree with Warrior on this one bro..... IMO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I 3rd that notion.....Horrible advise you recieved and it doesn't make a bit of sense?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Warrior too bro.

Have you tried a test prop only cycle. I would be hesitant to say test bloats you if you have not tried different AS on their own.

Lastly, leave primo alone. I would guarantee it is fake (regardless of what your source says)...very few people in Canada can get the stuff and when they do it's close to $30 per amp. No ever brings in real primo...it's too expensive. I know the Cdn market very well so I hope this helps.

CME is VERY dated, even though it's not that old. His new book is better but still dated. Short cycles are ok with only short esters, but even then, longer cycles are better. The short cycles crap was from back in the days when people didn't know how to use appropriate countermeasures and had piss-poor pct. Deca shuts you down "harder" than any other AAS, and using it any less than 6 weeks would be just futile.
    Just because someone has money to get their book published, doesn't make the info in it accurate. There are probably 50 guys here on the board that'd I'd trust to write a more accurate book than most of the people that have published.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Avoiding temporary bloat is not worth ruining gains and health on a cycle. Also, Nolva and Arimidex will keep your bloat in check. And why have clomid on hand if you dont use it for PCT, so you can buy it and throw it away- makes no sense.

Thx Guys,
    I knew I'd get a firey response from you boys. I've been on the board for a while now and knew most of the opinions where opposite to what Rhea wrote in CME, but wanted to run this by everyone to see how far off this proposed cycle is.

I'm still interested in a low dose, short(er) cycle, as my last cycle was a bad experience. Dropping 20lbs when you are doing everything you can to keep it is a horrible experience.

So, now that this cycle has been turned to swiss cheese, how about some suggestions? I've had a hard time finding any good shorter cycles (8 week or less) on the board (not ready for Fina yet, that stuff still scare me a bit).

Suggestions?
    Test Prop

Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    Thx Guys,
    I knew I'd get a firey response from you boys. I've been on the board for a while now and knew most of the opinions where opposite to what Rhea wrote in CME, but wanted to run this by everyone to see how far off this proposed cycle is.

I'm still interested in a low dose, short(er) cycle, as my last cycle was a bad experience. Dropping 20lbs when you are doing everything you can to keep it is a horrible experience.

So, now that this cycle has been turned to swiss cheese, how about some suggestions? I've had a hard time finding any good shorter cycles (8 week or less) on the board (not ready for Fina yet, that stuff still scare me a bit).

Suggestions?
    Test Prop
    Test prop with nandrolone phenylprop or boldenone acetate. test prop/fina is great though

Yeah,
    I think a Prop/Fina is a maybe in the future, just not ready for it yet.

So - Prop/Duarbolin....that could be sweet.

How about Prop/Anavar ? Prop/Winny?

Looking to gain 10lbs and keep it. Keeping it is my real focus after losing so much last time.
    Any other thoughts?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Prop and winny should be fine.

Prop will have to be ED injections...winny ED too (but for a max of 6 weeks).

1-10 test prop 75mg ED
    5-10 winny 50mg ED

Now that has been said IMHO you should start with the basics to see how you react to them on their own. I would do a test prop cycle by itself...see how you react to it and then add other AS on for the next cycle.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Im for short cycles BUT with right short esters prop/fina with a kick of d-bol 3wks Thats what im doing for 6-8wks. Last cycle was 10 wks retained alot of water then lost half evan with pct. But every ones body is diferent, to each his own

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    CME is VERY dated, even though it's not that old. His new book is better but still dated. Short cycles are ok with only short esters, but even then, longer cycles are better. The short cycles crap was from back in the days when people didn't know how to use appropriate countermeasures and had piss-poor pct. Deca shuts you down "harder" than any other AAS, and using it any less than 6 weeks would be just futile.
    Just because someone has money to get their book published, doesn't make the info in it accurate. There are probably 50 guys here on the board that'd I'd trust to write a more accurate book than most of the people that have published.
    Excellent reply, You will be the first choice of those 50 though

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Thread Information