Thread: Ip Superclen

mac55 is offline Junior Member

Ip Superclen

These tabs are 200 mcg, how and the hell are you supposed to cycle these **** things? I've read and the normal doseage doesnt get over 100 mcg at the peak of the cycle. Just looking for some insight.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Most male users do get higher than 100mcg. I see most people peaking out at 120-140mcg ed. I really wouldn't get the 200mcg pill but if it is in liquid form just do the math on the needle. I prefer the liquid to the pill for that reason, plus it is cheaper...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    200mcg is a large dose...most people have to work up to that amount. Clen is not something to dive right into...do a very small amount to see how you will react to it first. 25mcg floors me...200mcg would put me in a coma.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    break them in halves.........

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member
    doesn't superclen contain ketotifen too??I thought that thats the reason of the high dosage of clen .(don't know for sure though so anybody correct me if I'm wrong) the purpose of ketotifen is that you can use the clen longer.after 3 weeks the musclebuilding effect of clen dissapears only the fatburning effect of clen stays for about 8 weeks.This is because clenbuterol destroys the beta 2 receptors and ketotifen stops this proces(the killing of the beta 2 receptors).btw ketotifen is a anti astma drug.The side effects of ketotifen are sleepyness and some people report that they have a hard time when working out and you better don't drive a car,Its not good if you use it with alcohol,sleepingpills or melatonine.

I have a whole study of superclen but its Dutch and its hard for me to translate it in the English

BTW I cant tell if the superclen we have here in Holland is the same that you have.Butt ALL the superclen here in Holland contains 10 mg of ketotifen.And thats a high dosage.when used to treat astma the dosages are 3 to 8 mg
    Last edited by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!; 07-01-2004 at 11:18 AM.

JustAGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mac55
    These tabs are 200 mcg, how and the hell are you supposed to cycle these **** things? I've read and the normal doseage doesnt get over 100 mcg at the peak of the cycle. Just looking for some insight.
    I found this post about superclen...I was also wondering on the correct dosage for this..it's 200mg, so:

"Superclen is way different then regular clen . You are supposed to break up 1 pill into 1/4 and spread them through out the whole day. Each quarter is equal to 25mcg. One regular clen is equal to 20mcg."

Can anyone confirm that this math is correct???? Thx in advance to anyone that can help!

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i had that stuff before.....i would break it into quarters....worked grat and a 100 tabs lasted forever

Thread Information