Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Question Leveled off ????

Alright here is the deal... I have gained about 14 pounds in my first 4 1/2 weeks, but most came in the first week or 2. I have not gained a pound in 2 1/2 weeks. My strength is pretty good as far as increases go, but I think I have stopped growing. I am getting like 2 - 2 1/2 grams of protein a day, as well as eating clean as a whistle, like hella clean. This Sunday will begin week 5 for me and most of my gains came in the first 2 weeks. Just curious if I am jumping the gun, or should I be in question. I am running the following:

supertest 250 - 2.5 cc week
    qv deca 300 - 2 cc week
    nolva - 20mg ED
    L-Dex - .25mg ED
    B6 - 200mg ED
    B12 - 1000mcg ED

Thanks bros

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    are you throwing in a couple cheat meals on the weekends? you may need to....
    not a lot....but just to add some extra calories and much needed fat to a good bulk
    diet......carbs! also add some extra complex carbs!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    how much do you weigh? HOw many calories are you ingesting daily?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Just have patience. Your in week 5, give it some time. 14 pounds is great in that short of a time. I don't really start to grow until weeks 7-8.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Are you gyno prone?if not,drop the Nolv down to 10 mgs ED.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Are you gyno prone?if not,drop the Nolv down to 10 mgs ED.
    good call! I missed that!

I have had ZERO sides thus far bros. I could cut back but is it that big of a difference from 20mg to 10mg ED? The weight has been good true, but I am not sure if it was from a really HEALTHY diet or the gear. See, 31 days ago I stopped drinking, smoking cigs, drinking soda, all that crap, and started eating clean. THEN I started my gear. So all has been perfect but I just plained all of a sudden and it sucks

Oh........ No cheat meals, but I should start I guess. I just cant eat enough calories, clean that is a day. Im eating like 10 meals a days its so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    how much do you weigh? HOw many calories are you ingesting daily?
    I weigh 165 and I am not sure on the calories. I am eating like 10 times a day and all clean. Basically all protein, low carbs, low sugar, etc.

you started the cycle weighing in at 150? how long have you been training? and why are you running deca on a first cycle? how come your running 20mg a day of nolva?

just some things i see wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    you started the cycle weighing in at 150? how long have you been training? and why are you running deca on a first cycle? how come your running 20mg a day of nolva?

just some things i see wrong.
    Yeah I have been a wrestler my WHOLE LIFE so I could NEVER bulk until now. I have been training for about 10 years, but serious for 6. I am running deca and test and using the nolva at 20mg ED more of a precautionary I guess. I could run at 10mg ED but I do not want to risk gyno. Id rather run at 20mg and not get it then at 10 and get it and have to worry ya know.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When the gains stop you need to up your calories....... it's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    When the gains stop you need to up your calories....... it's that simple.
    Ok cool......... I will try that. Thanks. You think thats all that it is?

i still dont understand though, why didnt you try and bulk naturally before you tried to bulk with juice? i might be getting the wrong picture but, the way you describe your build is something straight out of the high school wrestling scene. all 140/150 pounders with horrible builds. i'm not tryin to put you down but, when i bulked naturally i loved it, i was weighing in at 210, but with a 18% bodyfat. this was 2 years ago(5 years into training). now i am weighing in at, 206 with a 8% bodyfat after my first cycle and i ran test only.

why did you rush straight to bulking with juice, rather than bulkin naturally? its much more important to build a strong NATURAL base...........

oh well whats done is done bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Ok cool......... I will try that. Thanks. You think thats all that it is?
    You trust your source........ correct? So you know your gear is legit........ AAS is a small portion of the whole picture...... if you are not eatting enough to grow then it isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You trust your source........ correct? So you know your gear is legit........ AAS is a small portion of the whole picture...... if you are not eatting enough to grow then it isn't going to happen.
    Yeah the source is good and the gear is too (I think). I have been eating good, but I guess not enough calories. Protein is good so it has to be the calories.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    smoking butts & training?? Glad you stopped. Anyways evryone else hit on the calories so I will go in another direction. Most likely you 14lbs are mostly water. If thats true continuing at the present pace after the cycle is completed you will most likely loose at least 50%. Thats going to depress you. Assuming the gear is legit ,concentate on the training. Are you sore the next day or two? If not ,your not brakeing down muscell, hence no noticeable gains.All Im trying to say is make sure you build some REAL muscell so if you do loose water postcycle you will still have some keepable gains. 7-10lbs on a small frame body(like me)is very noticeable. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    smoking butts & training?? Glad you stopped. Anyways evryone else hit on the calories so I will go in another direction. Most likely you 14lbs are mostly water. If thats true continuing at the present pace after the cycle is completed you will most likely loose at least 50%. Thats going to depress you. Assuming the gear is legit ,concentate on the training. Are you sore the next day or two? If not ,your not brakeing down muscell, hence no noticeable gains.All Im trying to say is make sure you build some REAL muscell so if you do loose water postcycle you will still have some keepable gains. 7-10lbs on a small frame body(like me)is very noticeable. good luck
    I am sore as hellll almost always yeah so thats ok. The gear is legit too. The funny thing is I am pretty sure that alot of the weight is not water. I am not bloated and none of the weight has gone to my stomach. Everyone I know says that I look awesome and that the weight is definately all muscle. Its weird but I look and feel freaking AWESOME. i just dont want to STOP growing and building So Im gonna up the calories and eat more, train harder, and get swollen

If you take in more calories than you expend, you gain weight.....it's that simple. Your diet, training, and AAS will help make sure the weight is LBM and not fat, but at the end of the day, it all comes down to that simple math (calories in-calories out = a positive number)

Ok guys thanks...... Back to researching caloric intake and what will get me the most

Thread Information