HUNTER1 is offline Member

Noveldex Questions????

Is it best to use noveldex at the very beginning of a cycle or just when you start to feel sensitivity and irritation in the breast. Obviously, it is a necessity for pct as well.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Better safe than sorry, run it from the start.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva from start to finish because gyno is nobodys friend LOL

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    agree,
    IMO...at the least you could do 10mg ed, and if you start to feel anything bump it up to 20 or more mg per day, depending on your past history with gyno....

HM

Da Bull is offline Banned
    It's always a good idea to start a week before with the Nolv to get the lipid levels stable before starting cycle.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    does nolva help keep water bloat down???? or should i also add liquidex to it also. done previous 2 cycles of prop/tren with minimum bloat and no signs of gyno. but i want to keep my bloat down.. i'm going to run nolva 20mg ed for my 3rd cycle but should i add liquidex to the mix to eliminate water bloat or is nolvadex enough????

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    ozmax, dont hijack the mans thread. It's a good question but take it to your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    does nolva help keep water bloat down???? or should i also add liquidex to it also. done previous 2 cycles of prop/tren with minimum bloat and no signs of gyno. but i want to keep my bloat down.. i'm going to run nolva 20mg ed for my 3rd cycle but should i add liquidex to the mix to eliminate water bloat or is nolvadex enough????

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    It's debatable but i think it's up to preference. As you can see from some of the members suggestions they run it through at low dosage to keep gyno in check. I, on the other hand, keep it on hand when I feel gyno. In my opinion, running it through is not a bad idea specially if you are interested in keeping down bloat, but, Estrogen is not bad. It is bad when test aromatizes and floods the receptors and then begins to build up tissue under the nipples but you need estrogen to balance out the test and build your needed mass for lifting and muscularity.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    Is it best to use noveldex at the very beginning of a cycle or just when you start to feel sensitivity and irritation in the breast. Obviously, it is a necessity for pct as well.

Thread Information