1luv is offline Associate Member

clen during pct...eca stack, taurine??

hey bros...just ordered some clen to run during pct for its anti-catabolic effects and to keep some of the weight off from the up in calorie intake...i am new to clen so i had some qs even after reading the clen handbook. I believe it comes measured in mcgs....how do i dose an mcg with a syringe or soemthin else...also, i ordered twinlabs taurine caps....how do i take those?? during the clen, after, doses? also, what are the ECA stacks for my off weeks...i saw that in the handbook and was unsure....thanks bros

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Did you get clen in pill form? If so then do the cycle listed in the clen handbook. Start off with 20mcg and bump it up. For the taurine, make sure to take 3-5g a day. Along with 200-500mg of potassium. You take both of them WITH the clen. Very important. The ECA stack is a combination of Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin. Take it 3 times a day once you're done with the 2 week clen cycle.

no i got liquid clen ...research site...how do i measure it out???

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I would use a syringe. Be as exact as possible, dont want to take too much =]

how tho??? my syringes are in ccs...and my solution is 125 mg/ ml

?????????????

correction.....the solution is 125 MCG / ml

bump for help? i have no idea how im going to do this...anyone?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    a ml is a cc bro. Don't let people scare you when it comes to clen . Just start small and build up each day until you can't take the sides (just shakes in my case). Do it for 2 weeks, then ECA for 2 weeks, etc, etc.

The ideal ratio for the ECA stack is 10:1 caffeine to ephedrine. Many sources suggest that the ideal dosage is 25mg ephedrine, 250mg caffeine and 80-300mg aspirin. You can replace asprin with willow bark if you so wish.

Do that, eat clean, and work some fat burning cardio...the fat will start to vanish...

Good luck man.
    Last edited by co2boi; 07-01-2004 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    a ml is a cc bro. Don't let people scare you when it comes to clen . Just start small and build up each day until you can't take the sides (just shakes in my case). Do it for 2 weeks, then ECA for 2 weeks, etc, etc.

The ideal ratio for the ECA stack is 10:1 caffeine to ephedrine. Many sources suggest that the ideal dosage is 25mg ephedrine, 250mg caffeine and 80-300mg aspirin. You can replace asprin with willow bark if you so wish.

Do that, eat clean, and work some fat burning cardio...the fat will start to vanish...

Good luck man.
    Not entirely true!

Synergistical ratio is: 1/8/2 e.g. 25/200/50 mg
    it's just most people use 30 mg E, 250 mg C, 325 mg A because that is the formula of the first "Stacker".
    In my opinion Aspirin isn't needed (more sides then benefits) --> Just cycle two weeks clen + 2 weeks ECY.

Ephedrine is most effective when stacked with yohimbine!
    Go to www.bulknutrition.com and make this:

25 mg Ephedrine (Vasopro)
    200 mg Cafeine
    30 mg Guggelsterones (the synthetic version not the crappy 3% herbextract)
    5 mg yohimbine

Take it 3 times a day

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Great info. Thanks for the correction bro.
    What are the sides to taking asprin?
    What is [are] Guggelsterones?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Measure with a slin pin bro

Here's some "info" I found on Guggelsterones. Bear in mind the except is from marketing material. I would still be interested to know about the estrogen thing before taking it however.

"And ZIP! contains non-suppressive thyroid stimulants! Yet, two ingredients that some supplement companies have been using in their so-called thyroid products are absent -- Guggelsterones and Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin). Why? Because at Protein Factory, we did our homework! And what we found was that these two compounds did not pan out as well as the public has been led to believe.
    Guggelsterones did show some thyroid stimulation in a couple of tests (and in others it showed no effect). But what's interesting is that in the tests where they did raise thyroid output, the rise was very short lived. And there's another dirty secret to Guggelsterones. In some studies, it's been shown that it may raise estrogen. (No wonder they helped clear acne!) This is the LAST thing you wants if a hard lean body is your objective. "

OkieCardinal is offline New Member
    where can u get a slin pin

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Here's some "info" I found on Guggelsterones. Bear in mind the except is from marketing material. I would still be interested to know about the estrogen thing before taking it however.

"And ZIP! contains non-suppressive thyroid stimulants! Yet, two ingredients that some supplement companies have been using in their so-called thyroid products are absent -- Guggelsterones and Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin). Why? Because at Protein Factory, we did our homework! And what we found was that these two compounds did not pan out as well as the public has been led to believe.
    Guggelsterones did show some thyroid stimulation in a couple of tests (and in others it showed no effect). But what's interesting is that in the tests where they did raise thyroid output, the rise was very short lived. And there's another dirty secret to Guggelsterones. In some studies, it's been shown that it may raise estrogen. (No wonder they helped clear acne!) This is the LAST thing you wants if a hard lean body is your objective. "
    Proteinfactory researches are total propaganda!
    trueprotein is much cheaper and better!

Guggelsterones only has benefits --> Thyroid stimulation, better Lipid Profile, better skin and ANTI-ESTROGEN (just like Soya-proteines and some
    dht-derivatives like winstrol , True they can bind to the estrogen receptor but that is why they are anti-estrogenic just like SERM's)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

schweet. you rock bro. Thanks

Thread Information