El DuB is offline Junior Member

ed injections!!!

OK heres my cycle im 4 days deep into it already.
    wks 1-8 fina 100mg ed
    wks 1-14 prop 100mg ed
    wks 9-14 winstrol 50mg ed

The sites i use are my glutes , quads, bi's, and delts that 8 sites and i was thinking about my pecs and traps if i have enough balls to do it
    after a while this is going to get old and my bi's and delts are already swollen
    dont get me wrong i love it but is the a little over board??

ps its hard for me to gain weight and ive already gained 5 lbs this tren is amazing

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    depending on cycle experience, i'd either cut the tren to 75 or up the test..........always like to have more test than tren so that you dont shut down........tren shuts me down hardcore. Don't worry about pec injections, i think they are e-z as phuck, of course i was shooting with 25's

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    site injections are your friend. learn to love them. I hit just about everyplace i could on my first cycle. from my experience the traps hurt about the most. pecs are a breeze, tricep is good because you can hit it in 3 different places as well as 2 different places in the bicep. what is your cycle history?

palequail is offline Banned
    i'm just doing my glutes, delts and quads...but I wanna try the pecs......not too bad guys??

JYZZA is offline VET
    I would cut this cycle to EOD injections.....as far as the Winny goes...on the days that you don't inject I would take the pill form.....

Thsi is how it would look...

EOD - 150mg/Prop, 100mg Fina

After you end Fina then just put Winny in there on the days you take it w/ Prop as a injection, other days pill form..

Mon - 150mg/Prop, 50mg Winny shot
    Tuesday - 50mg pill form
    and so on....
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Stick to ED with the Prop, Fina and Winny...... This will keep blood levels stable throughout the cycle. Drop the Fina to 75mg ED.

Also, add through your cycle and PCT 200mg B6 ED, Nolva 20mg ED........ If you can get L-dex run .25mg ED

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Stick to ED with the Prop, Fina and Winny...... This will keep blood levels stable throughout the cycle. Drop the Fina to 75mg ED.

Also, add through your cycle and PCT 200mg B6 ED, Nolva 20mg ED........ If you can get L-dex run .25mg ED
    I agree. I personally like ED injections way more than EOD. There is also a mental boost (for me at least) that comes with injecting everyday. heh, love those pinz.

JYZZA is offline VET
    ED is good but I also have same results from EOD...I don't feel that your blood levels change that much using these 2 compounds..they are active for 2 days...
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

bizarrly i hate injecting in my glutes. i been injecting my delts more than anyhting. not sure if this is a good thing though. tomorrow i will try my pecs.

Swellin Guest
    I hit everything but my glutes, calves, & forearms. This gives you plenty of sites for your rotation. In the event that one is still sore from a previous injection, you have plenty of other places to go. It's funny, but I hear alot of folks complain about trap shots...they are my favorite. They hurt me less than anywhere else. The first few times really sucked, because I didn't have my technique down. Once I figured that out...it was easy.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

I have to agree with my bro Mud. For some reason, I am better off with Ed injections.

BLT

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JYZZA
    ED is good but I also have same results from EOD...I don't feel that your blood levels change that much using these 2 compounds..they are active for 2 days...
    Active yes, but at half the amount nearly. With a 3 days half life come day 2 we are down 2/6th of our total. It may not have done you serious harm yet but the more stable the better the gains and less sides to boot. Why would you not want to do ED? Just too inconvenient and/or unenjoyful?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I hit everything but my glutes, calves, & forearms. This gives you plenty of sites for your rotation. In the event that one is still sore from a previous injection, you have plenty of other places to go. It's funny, but I hear alot of folks complain about trap shots...they are my favorite. They hurt me less than anywhere else. The first few times really sucked, because I didn't have my technique down. Once I figured that out...it was easy.
    Who does do forearms? They'z crazy man.

JYZZA is offline VET
    I only save ED injections for Test suspension cycles....I am more of a fast acting user....when that comes into play you do build up scare tissue over long period of time....so I only use ED when I have to....most of my cycles are either test Prop and suspension I tend to stay away from ED unless I have to....
    Click Banner To Enter

Quote Originally Posted by JYZZA
    I only save ED injections for Test suspension cycles....I am more of a fast acting user....when that comes into play you do build up scare tissue over long period of time....so I only use ED when I have to....most of my cycles are either test Prop and suspension I tend to stay away from ED unless I have to....
    Logical.

El DuB is offline Junior Member
    so pec injection it is tomorrow then i have 2 cc's to shoot so 1cc in each pec then?

biggainhunter is offline New Member
    still have yet to try the pic..scared

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I use ed injections for prop and tren . twice a day for suspen. Matter of fact I have benn shooting ed for the past 14 weeks

Thread Information