anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

First prop shot..need help

Hey guys if you remmember last week i was posting how fustrated i was because my source was taking a few weeks to respond.. but i finally got it wheeew.. but im about to take my prop/b12 shot... .5cc each. i am looking to shoot into my quad, any advice on where exactly to shoot it?? or any technics? ive shot b12 by itself in there once before and i had a weird cramped up feeling after it... i was a little scared...and i was on spotinjection.com when i did it.. to seee.... im using 1", 25g

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    that is what i use for quads go into the outer part of your quad. AND MAKE SURE U RUB THE AREA FOR A FEW MINUTES. this is very important or u will not be walking for a little. also why are u only taking 50 mg of prop a day?

jsut because when i had been researching it i believe i read mostly that people do 50mgs a day or 100mgs eod.. is that wrong??

sounds stupid but should i flex the muscle as i shoot it?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't flex the muscle. Be nice and relaxed. Remember Prop has a high BA to it, so it will be painful tomorrow. I would do the outer portion of the Quad (less nerves). I inject Prop in my quad and no issues. Make sure you massage the area once you've injected.

Good luck bro!!!!

BLT

ok thank you for responding.. i actually just impatient and too nervous so i stuck the first one into my glute ...also im not familiar with the quads... im assuming like bi's=2 and tris=3 then quads equals 4 muscles.. are u injecting into that muscle that is on the top like the larger one from the side.. or into a muscle right next to it on the side of ur leg?? sorry but wanna be 100%

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Don't flex the muscle. Be nice and relaxed. Remember Prop has a high BA to it, so it will be painful tomorrow. I would do the outer portion of the Quad (less nerves). I inject Prop in my quad and no issues. Make sure you massage the area once you've injected.

Good luck bro!!!!

BLT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    ok thank you for responding.. i actually just impatient and too nervous so i stuck the first one into my glute ...also im not familiar with the quads... im assuming like bi's=2 and tris=3 then quads equals 4 muscles.. are u injecting into that muscle that is on the top like the larger one from the side.. or into a muscle right next to it on the side of ur leg?? sorry but wanna be 100%
    I inject on the side. The best thing to do is slowly push the pin in. If your about to hit a nerve you will know it. I love doing QUADS!!!! 9When I say the side, I actually mean more towards the side). After awhile, you will know the good spots and the bad...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    jsut because when i had been researching it i believe i read mostly that people do 50mgs a day or 100mgs eod.. is that wrong??

most people on the board and other people use at least 75 mg/ed i personally use 100. most guys dont reccoment anything less than 75mg/ED

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    75 ED or 100 EOD are the mins for me.

Hey guys..so yesterday i took 75mgs of qv prop into my glutes.. and i have no pain.. i mixed it with .5cc of b-12... hmm i wonder why i am not in pain...

Thread Information