John88Test is offline Member

Talking Help me out fellas

I am about to begin my second cycle. I am 22 years old just shy of 6 feet even, and 191 lbs. I have a good amount of dbol , test ent, deca 300, sustanon , and winstrol . I am planning on making this a mass cycle (i know..most people dont do a mass cycle in the Summer). So here's my game plan...40mg dbol ED, 500mg Test ent E4D (pins Monday morning and Thursday night)...thats where I end it tho...Im not sure given the fact its only my second cycle that I should add the deca...I have heard horrible things about Sustanon so im not gonna even add that, and the winstrol im gonna use at a later point to cut up...So for a 12 week cycle its gonna be dbol + test ent...novaldex on hand...clomid for my PCT...propecia...milk thistle...multi-v...**** loads of protein per day and eat...drink a lot of water...and sleep a good amount...how does this sound guys???? Any suggestions...I think im pretty good to go...

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    same cycle i did for my first cycle. i used lower doses of dbol though because my dad said to take it easy on the first cycle. some say to only use test for the first cycle but IMO yours looks pretty good.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i think throwing the deca in there wont be a problem for a second cycle. plus it will help add lean muscle mass. just make sure to throw som l-dex in there and get some b-6 for the deca gyno

yea i was thinking that...if i added the deca id have to ad b-6...whats the i-dex for...deca gyno too or what...i feel that i already have a shopping list of **** i have to take everyday while on my cycle...so im trying to limit myself to the essentials for a productive cycle...but maybe the deca would be a good idea...the real question is will i be able to keep a good amount of my gains with the dbol ant test ent..with pct clomid??

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    im about to start my second, aug. 1st which will be
    1 - 15 test E 600mg/wk
    4 - 13 deca 300mg/wk
    1 - 17 nolva 10mg/ed
    1 - 21 b6 200mg/ed
    18 - 21 Pheedno's PCT

bromo on hand
    Last edited by craneboy; 07-01-2004 at 04:40 PM.

l-dex stops the bloat. is a anti-e

l-dex stops the bloat. is a anti-e

i see...so should i take the i-dex even if i dont take the deca tho...i just hate piling on more and more stuff to my cycle...

plus...another question...if i dont have my hands on the novaldex yet....but its on its way and will be here in a week...can i start my cycle..even tho its not here yet...???

Thread Information