max-it is offline Member

Question Question for the Experts

I have been running Test Cyp for 4 weeks. I am in week 4. I started my Nova at the beginning of week 4, I am not prone to gyno. I tolerate the test well, probably due to the months and months of AndroGel I was on for HRT. Would you consider it out of line to run 800/mg week? Money isn't an issue for me. I just don't seem to get much result at 400. I have virtually no sides. I know my gear is real because its USA prescription baby, the real deal. I am 34 years old and weigh 230. Beem lift'n since I was 13. I am a newbie to bodybuilding cycles but not test. What's your opinion?

bjayg is offline Member
    why not try 600mg first?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    I have been running Test Cyp for 4 weeks. I am in week 4. I started my Nova at the beginning of week 4, I am not prone to gyno. I tolerate the test well, probably due to the months and months of AndroGel I was on for HRT. Would you consider it out of line to run 800/mg week? Money isn't an issue for me. I just don't seem to get much result at 400. I have virtually no sides. I know my gear is real because its USA prescription baby, the real deal. I am 34 years old and weigh 230. Beem lift'n since I was 13. I am a newbie to bodybuilding cycles but not test. What's your opinion?
    Leave it test cyp only..What is your dosage on the cyp?

max-it is offline Member
    I have been running the cyp at 600/wk, injecting twice a week. I wanted to ask this question because I sort of knew that 800 was high, I'm hearing leave it at 600 and that's what I'll do. Thanks.

righton is offline Senior Member
    You've been training for a long enough time but have you been training and eating right? Sounds as if you've hit a plateau and thinking you need more juice.You should look at your eating and workout routine and try other workouts first.

Thread Information