~Newbie~ is offline Banned

How would I administer this in a cycle?

I did a search, and come up with very little information. I can get Nandrolone Phenyl Prop at a good price, and was wondering how it would be used in a cycle. All I've read is its some kind of faster acting Deca . So its like a Deca/Prop mix? And the Prop ester is a little longer acting than normal Prop? The bottles are 10ml and 100mg per ml. How would I cycle this stuff? How often to inject? Is there a certain percentage of the mix that is Deca and centain percentage that is Prop?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    If your talking about nandralone phenylprop, no its not a combanation of test prop, and fast acting deca , its only fast acting deca. You will need to combine it with some sort of test (bought seperatly) to keep from getting sexual side effects.

I believe most will agree that EOD is fine for nand phenylprop. Its half life is longer than that of prop.

So its nothing more than a quick acting Deca ? Is it gonna have less water retention than normal Deca? How much should I use for a second cycle, 300mg a week (100mg eod)? And something like 500mg Test E/C a week? Could someone get decent benefits from using phenylprop twice a week, mixing with the twice a week shots of Test?

bump for answers

Thread Information