mman is offline Junior Member

Question Liquid dbol questions???

I am about to start a short prop/dbol cycle and just found out the only kind of dbol I can get is liquid dbol. It is 50 mg/ml from a UG lab and I had a few questions about it.

1. This is probably a dumb ? but is it supposed to be taken orally? Has anyone ever heard of any liq dbol that must be injected?

2. Is the quality similar to tabs, had it been tabs I would have been taking about 30 mg a day. Does this seem reasonable with liquid dbol?

3. Should I space the dosing out just as I would with the tabs 10mg 3x a day?? Is it going to be hard to accurately draw 1/5ml every time I injest it?

4. I did a little research and read that the taste is almost unbearable. Where can I buy empty gel caps to put the liquid in?

I know that I should know more about what I am buying before I buy it but the guy I buy my gear form is just a middle man that barely knows **** about gear. Luckily he ALWAYS comes thru with a legit product for a cheap price.

Thanks, for any help.

John88Test is offline Member
    Ok heres the skinny on liquid dbol ...dont ever inject dbol first off...its an oral...a quality liquid dbol is made by Loeffler (sp). They also make tabs as well. It comes in a 50 ml bottle and is real good. It is a little underdosed so I would suggest 2 cc's over a period of one day...like three seperate times...it tastes like ass so chase it with a little OJ...the quailty compared to the tabs is fairly similar...however the tabs might be slightly better...peace

John88Test is offline Member
    oh yea...the product made by Loeffler (sp) is called Reforvit-B...i use it myself...later

mman is offline Junior Member
    2cc's=100mg it may be underdosed but I'm not going to be taking that much. Also, does anyone know where to find gelcaps?

incredible bulk is offline Junior Member

Wait

I was just told by my guy, that i was supposed to inject it!!!!!!! I have revorfit b d-bol. He said to inject 1cc every week. Whats the skinny??

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    tol you to inject it? **** dont listen to him bro

its meant for oral consumption

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    yeah deff dont inject it.....its really dirty for injection....although i know a few guys at my gym who have injected it, i personally took it orally.....i took a half of cc when i got up and another half cc b4 the gym...a lot of people dont like rev-b but personally it worked wonders for me!..if i was you, i would spread out the dosage to twice a day.....
    EFF

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    twice a day, half life is 4.5hrs, sureley more than 2 x ed would be better?

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    yes correct splitting it up 3 to 4 times a day would be better....i was just posting what i did when i did it......i may have done it a little wrong, but i was pleased with my results....
    EFF

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, seriously, when they say its underdosed, its not just a little underdosed, its a lot. There is a thread on here somewhere where someone posted the actual numbers and its scary how low it is. I took it for 4 weeks at "50mg" and never felt a **** thing from it so upping it to 100mg a day will probably get you around 50 mg........hope this helps.

incredible bulk is offline Junior Member
    Sorry for the scare fellas. I misunderstood him. He said to inject it into an orange, then eat the orange. Sorry.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by incredible bulk
    Sorry for the scare fellas. I misunderstood him. He said to inject it into an orange, then eat the orange. Sorry.
    I wouldn't do that. Just squirt it into some juice/water/soda/etc and drink it.

Thread Information