vogeldude is offline New Member

1st cycle questions...

hey guys i just got my gear. A 10ml of Decagen and a 10ml bottle of Depotest c, both manufactured by Dpharm. I got the test after some guys on here said u need it with deca , but anyway. I asked a friend to help me with my cycle, this is what he proposed:

WK Test C Deca
    1 .50cc .50cc
    2 .75cc .75cc
    3 1.00cc 1.00cc
    4 1.25cc 1.25cc
    5 1.25cc 1.25cc
    6 1.00cc 1.00cc
    7 .75cc .75cc
    8 .50cc .50cc

He also wrote me a diet, if u guys wanna see that tell me, but anyways tell me what you think about this cycle, and this is my first cycle. thanks

kronik is offline Senior Member
    No pyramiding cycles...And write it out in mg per week it will be alot easier to for us to read and help you make the right choices...

SKiN is offline Member
    Pyramiding is useless. How many mg/ml on those bottles... doubt you have enough

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Thats a stupid cycle! Whats the strength/ml? Run 1ml deca and 1ml test/week for 10 weeks.

they are both 10ML bottles. the strength on the Deca is 300mg/ml, on the test it is 200mg/ml.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    What about your PCT..... Nolva, clomid, l-dex, vitamins, etc. IMO Bro, you need to do some extensive RESEARCH before you start sticking yourself. Just MO

SKiN is offline Member
    That wont work, you need more test than deca . Get another bottle of test and REASEARCH

MY PCT is going to be Nolva and clomid. Not exactly sure how yet but i have them. ALright i can get another bottle of test, then what would you guys recoomend?

daos is offline Associate Member
    400mg of cypionate per week, and 300mg of deca /week.

pull 200mg of Cyp with 150mg of Deca every 4 days. that should do you just right. thats 700mg/week. do not forget about PCT though. i would take 10mg of Nolva ED along with .25 L-Dex ED throughout your cycle as well.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vogeldude
    MY PCT is going to be Nolva and clomid. Not exactly sure how yet but i have them. ALright i can get another bottle of test, then what would you guys recoomend?
    Personally I reccommend RESEARCH .... then create a rough cycle based on your findings, THEN we critique. JMO

But welcome aboard and yes you need Test

its hard to come by L-dex and I-dex, u guys dont think i would be ok with just clomid and nolvadex ?

daos is offline Associate Member
    yeah i think you would be fine, its just recommended. and mostly only for longer cycles. but why not take the extra precaution? i do.

Thread Information