k_dogg is offline Associate Member

big issue with cycle. please advice

hey bro's,
    now i know its incredibly important to keep the routine of eating training and sleeping. now my problem is this.
    i was planning to start my course today as i have 12 weeks where i am not going out into the field (in army) except i found out im going to thailand for 3 weeks in about 3 weeks. now when im there there will be definately 1 week where i will be in the jungle and wont be able to inject or train. the other 2 weeks i should be in thai barracks but im not sure of their gym facilities. they should be ok. will a week in the middle of my cycle realy screw me over?
    cycle is sust at .75cc E3d with nolva and clomid pct. if i wait till after this trip then it will be 2 weeks out field at 2 different times.
    how detrimental will it be to interup the 'normal' routine for a week considering it realy is the best time to commence?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I guess if by waiting it only makes it harder to cycle, then i guess you should be fine with that one week off. However, make sure you make an educated decision about this

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    i do nothing but think about it. i know what is down the line and i know that when i get back from thailand i have like 6 weeks with nothing but normal work and training. it will be harder after that. so if i start now its just the period in thailand. i was just hoping for a little input form guys who may have had thier cycles interupted before. i understand it will be detrimental. but i may have to go for it to make the most in the long run

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I really dont think that one week is that detrimental. If you cant shoot up you are going to have unstable blood levels, but i think that you will be fine. If it was me in your situation i would do it.

However, other people that planned cycles with week vacations and whatnot in the middle are stupid.

Thread Information