Thread: Fina Questions

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Fina Questions

Hey, I have tried to search for this, but there are about a million fina threads and I could not find the exact info I am looking for. I have never ran fina before, and am about to start an 8 week cutter in a few weeks. My cycle is simple...
    Weeks 1-8 75mg Prop/75mg Fina ED
    Weeks 3-8 50mg Winny (oral) ED
    10mg Nolva ED
    .25mg Arim ED

I might up the prop and fina up to 100mg ED if I am liking it. I will run my PCT for at least 21 days, if not longer. I have 2 questions about fina...first, do you guys run any extra supps with it, in addition to the normal ones? Here is what I am planning on taking with it:
    MultiV
    Glutamine
    Flax Oil
    Milk Thistle
    Extra Vitamin B6 & B5

I am taking the B5 to help with acne...which is my next question. How many of you get bad acne while taking fina? And also, if you did or did not get acne, let me know if you ran it ED or EOD. It seems like EOD gives worse sides, and I am doing it ED in hopes that mine won't be too bad. I have a job where I can't be broken out badly. Sorry if this post got too long, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm running tren now @ 75mgs EOD. So far acne is very minor. IT may change as I up to ED Sunday, then 100mgs ED for last week(depending still)

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullhar
    Hey, I have tried to search for this, but there are about a million fina threads and I could not find the exact info I am looking for. I have never ran fina before, and am about to start an 8 week cutter in a few weeks. My cycle is simple...
    Weeks 1-8 75mg Prop/75mg Fina ED
    Weeks 3-8 50mg Winny (oral) ED
    10mg Nolva ED
    .25mg Arim ED

I might up the prop and fina up to 100mg ED if I am liking it. I will run my PCT for at least 21 days, if not longer. I have 2 questions about fina...first, do you guys run any extra supps with it, in addition to the normal ones? Here is what I am planning on taking with it:
    MultiV
    Glutamine
    Flax Oil
    Milk Thistle
    Extra Vitamin B6 & B5

I am taking the B5 to help with acne...which is my next question. How many of you get bad acne while taking fina? And also, if you did or did not get acne, let me know if you ran it ED or EOD. It seems like EOD gives worse sides, and I am doing it ED in hopes that mine won't be too bad. I have a job where I can't be broken out badly. Sorry if this post got too long, any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    when i ran fina (my last cycle), i recieved quite a bit of acne during pct, but absolutly nothing during the actual cycle. i ran eod, which i regret.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    when i ran fina (my last cycle), i recieved quite a bit of acne during pct, but absolutly nothing during the actual cycle. i ran eod, which i regret.
    same for me. while I ran the fina I had bad back pumps and no acne. But after PCT i broke out quite a bit. B-5 is good to take for the breakouts

El DuB is offline Junior Member
    Im on day 4 of my cycle fina 100mg ed abd prop 100mg ed im loving it some how ive already gained 5 lbs im freaking out and i never gain weight every lb for me is tough. The only thing im not loving is th ed injections and im runnig
    wks 1-8 fina 100mg ed
    wks 1-14 prop 100mg ed
    wks 9-14 winstrol 50mg ed
    thats a lot of injections
    good luck ps i have no acne so fare!!

Mullhar is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the feedback guys, sounds like PCT time is when I should be more concerned about the acne. I'll make sure I keep running the B5 during that time. I love ED injections so that won't be a problem. It looks like nobody has any suggestions for any other supps I should take?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I'm running tren now @ 75mgs EOD. So far acne is very minor. IT may change as I up to ED Sunday, then 100mgs ED for last week(depending still)
    i wouldnt run fina at anything less than 75mg/ED. but that is just me maybe? also i never got acne from fina

palequail is offline Banned
    I'm on right now and no acne at all..but Fina is awesome....run it ED..you will be better off...

tyevho is offline Junior Member
    For me, I have found that I need to keep my test higher than my Tren to offset any erection problems. When cutting, I usually run Tren 75mg/Ed , Prop 150mg/Ed, and Winstrol 50mg/Ed (Injectable oil base). I would suggest dumping the Milk Thistle and try Liv-52. Thru my blood work, I have found it to be superior to Milk Thistle when running 17aa’s. It has consistently kept my Ast and Alt liver values 15-20 points lower when using liver toxic gear. It also has helped my liver functions return to normal after the discontinuation of these substances in about 2 months as opposed to 5 with Milk thistle.
    Also, try to increase your water intake to 2 gals daily. This will make a big difference in your Bun values post cycle. (Tren is rough on the kidneys)
    The Panto acid works fairly well, but takes about 2 months to kick in. Also, high dosages are required to see any results. I use about 12,000-16,000mg E/d ( I get bad acne from Fina during my cycle, but clears up post cycle) But, I am quite prone to it anyway.
    As far as supps go, I feel that they are just as important as the gear, if you are truly serious about wanting to grow.
    This is what I personally use:

1) 1000 MGS ESTER VITAMIN C 4X DAILY

2) 2000 MCGS B-12 2X DAILY

3) 50 MGS B COMPLEX 4X DAILY

4) 3000 MGS (PANTOTHENIC ACID) 4X DAILY

5) 800 IU’S VITAMIN E 2X DAILY

6) 10,000 IU’S VITAMIN A 1X DAILY

7) 3 MGS MELATONIN 1X DAILLy

8) MULTIVITAMIN 2X DAILY

9) 1000 MGS CLA 2X DAILY

10) 14 GRAMS FlAX SEED OIL 2X DAILY

11) 40 GRAMS WHEY PROTEIN 4X DAILY

12) 5000 MGS GLUTAMINE 6X DAILY

13) 1000 MGS CHROMIUM 2X DAILY
    PICOLINATE

14) 400 MGS SELENIUM 2X DAILY

15) 2 TABS Liv - 52 3X DAILY

16) 1.5 GAL H2O DAILY

17) 1000 MGS TAURINE 2X DAILY

18) 2000 MGS ARGININE 3X DAILY

20) 40 GRAMS PM PROTEIN BEFORE BED
    21) 10 GRAMS GLUTAMINE BEFORE BED

22) 2 GRAMS ARGININE BEFORE BED

This is what has worked for me. Never begin a complex supplementation program without the consultation of a certified Nutritionist or a Physician.
    As always, I hate posts where everybody gives advice, but have nothing to back up their claims with. I have included my progress pics to let you know that I do actually lift and this is how well my advice has worked for me.
    Age….. 47
    Ht.......5'6"
    Wt.......180 Lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fina Questions-2002-2004.jpg  

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow tyevho thats some supplementation. I agree with him to a point. Supps are needed but not to excess. To me moderation is more vital. Heck your kidneys& liver still has to breakdown supps. Digestive enzymes that the pancreas can be used to better process foods. By the way good pic if its working for you cool

Thread Information