UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Can you do a Tren-Only cycle ?

I thought I read in a DB post that some people do tren -only cycles and get good results.

Of course the NO-TEST NO-CYCLE mantra is the national anthem around here too.

IS Tren the exception? Does it have enough androgen in it to make up for the shut down of natty TEST ?

Enquiring minds want to know

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No, Tren is one of the hardest AAS on HPTA......... recovery would be hell.... also tren raise prolactin levels and without test you libido will be crap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No, Tren is one of the hardest AAS on HPTA......... recovery would be hell.... also tren raise prolactin levels and without test you libido will be crap.

thanks Mud

SKiN is offline Member
    Didnt some guy not too long ago do that and it really fuked with his head. He was talking about suicide and stuff.....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I totally agree with MM....that was a copy/paste post I made....but on the other hand.ppl run Deca onlt cycles and do well,as do ppl that run tren only,or whatever else you can think of.I don't agree with that,but in reality ppl do run them with some success.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Didnt some guy not too long ago do that and it really fuked with his head. He was talking about suicide and stuff.....
    yeah - rinmgs a bell - I know tren plays with your emotions - im not looking forward to that

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran 2 tren only cycle before i had done all my reading. really ****ed me up. the first time wasnt bad except for no sex drive. the last time was horrible. depression, major increase in prolactin level, gyno, and did have sex with my girl for almost 2 months. she about shot me!!haha

Thread Information